Divisional game - who has bought tickets?

Just Jack

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

My window is at 2:30 today. Do I have to wait until 2:30 or can I sign in a little early so I can wait in line?

I would recommend signing in around 2:15.  I had a 1:00PM slot last week, signed in at 12:55 and had to wait a little while because there were 325 people "in line" ahead of me.  I would also suggest logging in to your account manager on two devices (desktop/laptop and phone) just in case the ticketmaster site is slow and doesn't load the seats properly on one of them.

8 minutes ago, BillsFan8083 said:

I would recommend signing in around 2:15.  I had a 1:00PM slot last week, signed in at 12:55 and had to wait a little while because there were 325 people "in line" ahead of me.  I would also suggest logging in to your account manager on two devices (desktop/laptop and phone) just in case the ticketmaster site is slow and doesn't load the seats properly on one of them.

This is the part of the e-mail I received which doesn't seem consistent with your experience:

Playoff Ticket On-Sale Date and Time: 01/11/2021 1:30pm

If you sign in before your designated time, you will not have access to see the event and will need to sign out and sign back in.

Purchase Tickets

Please use Google Chrome browser on a desktop or laptop. The site is not accessible on a mobile phone.

22 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

This is the part of the e-mail I received which doesn't seem consistent with your experience:

If you sign in before your designated time, you will not have access to see the event and will need to sign out and sign back in.

Purchase Tickets

Please use Google Chrome browser on a desktop or laptop. The site is not accessible on a mobile phone.

That's BS ... I bought the tix on my phone because Chrome on my laptop kept spinning and spinning after I clicked on the seats.  I would still tell you login at 1:25 then.

Edited by BillsFan8083

16 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

we got a pair in the front row of 201, which is our normal section.  Purchase time -12:00pm.  Seniority is around 2004.

Were you able to gauge about how many were left or which sections were sold out etc? 

just found this: 

2 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Purchase Tickets

That's that's way it worked for me. For 10am on 1/1 sat in the crazy queue from about 9:45and at 10 am was not in. Logged out/in until I was sent to ticket choosin page. Took until 10:05 or so until I could but I think that was the 1st slot of the day so they may have had start-up delay.

Warning: At my time MANY (>30%) of sections INDICATED they had 4 pods but only 2 pods showed up when going to the seat level. Try several 4's and if no luck grab the best 2 you can. They go fast.. 

for what its worth, last round I entered the virtual waiting room to try to queue up early.  It didnt work.  It still waited past my sale time and when it was my turn, I was booted.  I then went back and clicked on the ticket buying link and I was put right in to buy tickets.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Testing email just went out.

Anyone else unreasonably nervous about that? Or is it just me.

Nope. Mainly because I’ve had one a week since June for work. It’s only 1 minute of discomfort. 

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Nope. Mainly because I’ve had one a week since June for work. It’s only 1 minute of discomfort. 

ohh no, not the pain or discomfort of the test, the fact that my wife or I could test positive even though we’re asymptomatic.  😄

(First world problem)