Divisional game - who has bought tickets?

Just Jack

6 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I read online that the communist one is much worse 

Well 13000 fans opted in. Between the first playoff game and the upcoming game, most of those fans will have attended a playoff game. If there is a 3rd home game, there will be fans that will have the opportunity to attend more than one playoff game

Gotcha thanks. That makes sense. 

28 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Getting mixed signals here 😂 

Well, that's a good point, I haven't heard anything about the Championship game.

11 minutes ago, spartan19 said:

Rolled the dice and passed on Wild Card, worked out perfectly.  Just scored my tickets to the next game.  Section 133, row 48, ready to rock and roll next week.

your voice is fresh.  make a ton of noise!!

are they letting the same or more fans next week?  

1 minute ago, spartan19 said:

Quite a few left, lots of blocks of 2

open to public or just seasons right now?  

My friend has only one seat on his account, and he'll probably end up getting a pod of 2. He wants me to go with him, since we sit together at games, but I already went with the person who normally uses the second ticket thats on my account. I feel like a jerk going to both games, but I figure it wouldn't be taking a seat away from somebody else since there are two seats in the pod. Anybody know if that's allowed? 

I’m at 12:30 tomorrow as well. Since I’m outside the area, it’s being up there to get covid tested that’s the problem. Does anybody know if the season ticket holder’s ticket is transferable? I know my cousins in Buffalo want to go to the game, if I can’t make it, can one of them take mine in the pod?

1 minute ago, Codyny13 said:

I’m at 12:30 tomorrow as well. Since I’m outside the area, it’s being up there to get covid tested that’s the problem. Does anybody know if the season ticket holder’s ticket is transferable? I know my cousins in Buffalo want to go to the game, if I can’t make it, can one of them take mine in the pod?

Only if you give them access to your account

1 hour ago, sodbuster said:

My friend has only one seat on his account, and he'll probably end up getting a pod of 2. He wants me to go with him, since we sit together at games, but I already went with the person who normally uses the second ticket thats on my account. I feel like a jerk going to both games, but I figure it wouldn't be taking a seat away from somebody else since there are two seats in the pod. Anybody know if that's allowed? 

go if you can.  as long as you promise to be loud for the rest of us.  if you are allowed, don’t feel bad about going. 

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I wonder if we host the AFC Championship Game if they’d open any tickets up to the general public?  Who am I kidding, they’d all be snatched up by bots in 3 femtoseconds.

According to my rep, there is no plan in place yet for an AFCC game.  I suggested they continue with those that did not get tickets to either Wild Card or Divisional, then go back to those that did buy tickets based on seniority. 

7 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

According to my rep, there is no plan in place yet for an AFCC game.  I suggested they continue with those that did not get tickets to either Wild Card or Divisional, then go back to those that did buy tickets based on seniority. 

nice thanks for the into.   I wonder if they would open it up to STHers who opted out at that point?  

Or if there would be a big enough pool of STHers who passed on the first two games to get 7k or however many in there again.