Divisional game - who has bought tickets?

Just Jack

I moved up 2 hrs, from 2:30 last week to 12:30 tomorrow. Now to hear tix are on sale today is a real bummer. If last game sold out @ 1:50 and I was at 2:30 I really thought I’d be near top of list this time around. 

3 minutes ago, SNICE said:

I moved up 2 hrs, from 2:30 last week to 12:30 tomorrow. Now to hear tix are on sale today is a real bummer. If last game sold out @ 1:50 and I was at 2:30 I really thought I’d be near top of list this time around. 

This is what I thought as well. I even reached out to my rep. A lot of people took the chance that we’d win the wild card game and opted to wait for this one. Now we have to pray that we win the next game and somebody upsets Kansas City 

I have club seats.  I had a 10:30 slot to buy club seats, an 11 am slot if I wanted regular seats.  

I'm out of state and misunderstood the rules about out of state travel, so I didn't buy last week.  This time I read the fine print and realized I don't have to quarantine before the game, so I bought two.  

The rules seem to say that they go by season ticket seniority.  Doesn't mean that the most senior season ticket holder is at the top of the list EVERY week?   I'd think the fair way to do it would be that once you buy tickets for one game, you go to the bottom of the list for the next game.   Doesn't seem like the Bills are doing that - the rules seem to be that it's a new auction every week, and the most senior season ticket holders are on top.  

3 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I have club seats.  I had a 10:30 slot to buy club seats, an 11 am slot if I wanted regular seats.  

I'm out of state and misunderstood the rules about out of state travel, so I didn't buy last week.  This time I read the fine print and realized I don't have to quarantine before the game, so I bought two.  

The rules seem to say that they go by season ticket seniority.  Doesn't mean that the most senior season ticket holder is at the top of the list EVERY week?   I'd think the fair way to do it would be that once you buy tickets for one game, you go to the bottom of the list for the next game.   Doesn't seem like the Bills are doing that - the rules seem to be that it's a new auction every week, and the most senior season ticket holders are on top.  

If you went to yesterday’s game then you aren’t eligible to buy tickets to next weeks game. There will be people who opted in for the year that won’t even be able to purchase tickets

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Which one? Communist or not?

I read online that the communist one is much worse 

1 minute ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Getting mixed signals here 😂 

Well 13000 fans opted in. Between the first playoff game and the upcoming game, most of those fans will have attended a playoff game. If there is a 3rd home game, there will be fans that will have the opportunity to attend more than one playoff game