Milano should have been benched

Back2Buff

27 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

There was way more than 1 play.

He jumped Offside in first half which resulted in a huge free play to Indy.

Got beat by Hines and 2 and 8 in redzone.

3 and 7 first drive for Indy in 2nd half, blitz in wrong lane

3 and 6 same drive, easily handled by RB on blitz

Pasquel TD he is clueless. What the heck was he doing?

3rd and 7 next possession, get burned by TE bad

Doyle TD, again what is Milano doing??  Guarding no one on sideline while Doyle goes upfield.  There wasn't a Indy player within 10 yards on Milano, and the closet one was Doyle.

3rd and 5 on last drive, beat again which allows a 4th and 1

Watch the replay of him “jumping Offside” he times it perfectly. The ball moves and his foot lands where the ball was. So great play by Milano horrible call by the refs. 

You do understand the play call dictates the gap that he blitzes through for the most part. 

He’s a former safety and a coverage LB he’s about the same size as a RB. He’s not expected to blow up blockers. 

the Doyle TD was 100% on tre white. 

the rest I’ll have to go back and look at but from what I remember you’re completely overreacting 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Doyle TD, again what is Milano doing??  Guarding no one on sideline while Doyle goes upfield.  There wasn't a Indy player within 10 yards on Milano, and the closet one was Doyle.

This is why I couldn't understand the "pass off". After he let Doyle go, there was no one left for him to defend except the down holder. Milano's reaction after the play was very revealing. But I digress...

12 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Watch the replay of him “jumping Offside” he times it perfectly. The ball moves and his foot lands where the ball was. So great play by Milano horrible call by the refs. 

You do understand the play call dictates the gap that he blitzes through for the most part. 

He’s a former safety and a coverage LB he’s about the same size as a RB. He’s not expected to blow up blockers. 

the Doyle TD was 100% on tre white. 

the rest I’ll have to go back and look at but from what I remember you’re completely overreacting 

All I can say is that when Klein was sent on a blitz, he got home

56 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

He had nearly perfect coverage on Hines and Rivers made a pinpoint throw. 90% of the time that ball is is incomplete. I am not sure what else you wanted him to do there. Sometimes both sides just make good plays and you have to tip your hat to the other team.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

They’ve been great with him of recent. He had a bad game. When Edmunds was horrendous at the beginning of the season were people lining up to bench him in favor of an UDFA?

Just now, Jpsredemption said:

They’ve been great with him of recent. He had a bad game. When Edmunds was horrendous at the beginning of the season were people lining up to bench him in favor of an UDFA?

And don’t give me the injury crap. The guy was bad post injury too. 

The Colts O-Line absolutely destroyed our D-Line and I think that spilled into our LB’s making poor decisions. The Colts O-Line was just pushing us off the LOS like it was child’s play, Im surprised they didn’t run the football a lot more then they already did. 

The Good news is we will not see a O-Line of that caliber the rest of the way. The Colts are a very good team capable of beating any team in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

Most of those plays the result would have been different with a little pressure on Rivers, you can check his missed passes and see he threw a bit earlie, no player can cover for a long time.

And the offside, is wrong play design, or adjustment from the players left in coverage, he left the zone where the pass were throw, and no one cover that zone.   

13 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

All our LBs were brutal yesterday, not just Milano. Colts have an exceptional OLine and they showed it.  

the Colts made some good plays they marched down the field BUT were HELD when it mattered. Because they are a good team.   

let them eat all the clock they want if the result is 0 points. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

Clueless....really glad your armchair comments are just that.

Klein is NOT in the same stratosphere to Milano in coverage.  Blitzing yes, similar, but we aren't blitzing Milano every playa nd you give away our plan if Klein is out there just to blitz.

Of all the comments you made above, your lack of knowledge really shines through in the Doyle TD comment.  Milano was in his zone, Bills were in a cover 3 or cover 4 and it was likely Tre White who got out of position.  Go listen to the Milano post game presser and you will hear him say there was a communication breakdown.

• Like (+1) 2

Let me sum this up.  The defense as a whole had a bad game.  

We cannot get pressure with the front 4, so were forced to blitz and it puts the rest of the defense in a more vulnerable position.  We are simply not good up front and it trickles down.

Edited by TonyBeets