Bills have banged up receivers now

wjag

8 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

How can you speculate on “maybe” some residual calf strain stuff?

Because speculating is free.  🙂  Actually, he wasn't making plays he usually does yesterday.  Maybe I'm just acting the apologist for him.  Something was off.  That is all.

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

My biggest concern is if Daboll's brain is injured... Running the ball when the strength is the pass. When the Bills passed the ball they had no problems, the second they tried to run the whole drive fell apart... And he tried to do it many times.

Yup. seems they stuck with the game plans and we nearly lost because of it.

Should have drafted DK Metcalf

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

The way rookie WRs come into the league, I find it difficult to pay number 2 WR 9 million dollars.  You can find number 2 WR in the draft pretty easily in 2021.

A lot of promising receivers come in the league every year, doesn't mean you'll find one. 1 rounders bust and 4th rounders prosper. Brown is a proven and versatile vet that isn't a one trick pony. 9 mil, is that right? It is a lot for a team that has a lot of other players to retain against a restricted cap. He may be gone but I personally would keep him if possible.

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

No we don't.

Second year in a row where Brown just doesn't show up in playoffs.  Starting to really think he is gone next season.

Him and Diggs both had egregious drops on balls right through their hands on perfect throws by Allen. Nice to see at least Diggs made up for it tho.

9 minutes ago, wjag said:

Because speculating is free.  🙂  Actually, he wasn't making plays he usually does yesterday.  Maybe I'm just acting the apologist for him.  Something was off.  That is all.

agree that something seemed off with him.....did not seem to be hindered at all but I get your point. My takeaway is that we played a subpar game on both sides of the ball, got dominated by the Colts O line AND D line, saw the Colts play their best against us w/ a very good game plan, and we still won.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

No we don't.

Second year in a row where Brown just doesn't show up in playoffs.  Starting to really think he is gone next season.

The guy has been out for over a month. Of course he is going to take time to get back. 

If he is gone it's because of cap space not some bizarre notion about not performing in the playoffs 

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

The way rookie WRs come into the league, I find it difficult to pay number 2 WR 9 million dollars.  You can find number 2 WR in the draft pretty easily in 2021.

I don't really agree. It's a top heavy WR class, outside the top early round 1 guts it's the weakest WR class in a while