We took their best shot and won

foreboding

We of all people, Bills fans, have gotten spoiled. We expect to win by 17 these days. Imagine that?!

Here is the reality: the colts gained the most yards of any team in history, with no turnovers...that lost.

It was the best game the Colts can play and when it mattered most we made stops, kicked the long kicks and threw the long td passes.

Great character win for our team. The Colts we saw today were a SB caliber team, we got the best version of them, and our boys got it done. It was a grinding, disciplined and solid win.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

It was a great win, because the result could have gone either way...

I'll take it gladly though, as the Bills have lost in the playoffs last year and the Music City miracle when they probably deserved to win both those...

My reality is though that the Bills have the opportunity to win the Championship this year, however I would have preferred to see them win Step 1 more convincingly..

Still.. could have been worse...

• Thank you (+1) 1

I have to admit, I did not mentally prepare for the Bils to lose today.  I knew they would win....I thought it would be a blowout.  

I watched the game with my housemates (a Bears fan, and a front runner)..all of us rooted for the Bills (me the hardest, obviously), and after three football games, they all thought the Bills/Colts game was the most entertaining.  You know what...they were right.  And you are right.  We played a pretty good team today, they gave us a good test, and we passed.  Hopefully this close call will give them the same shot in the arm the rest of the way that the loss to the Cardinals did.

I must say, I was probably more disappointed by a pretty vocal part of the fanbase whose biggest takeaway was "bad playcalling" by Daboll, than I was by the teams performance. 

Came here after the game, and turned on the post game radio show...it was constant. It is kind of a bummer.  I know the years of losing causes scar tissue to build up...but come on!  The Bills just won a freaking playoff game for the first time in 25 years!  Who cares about style point? Just enjoy this to the max...we will have a long offseason to place blame..

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

When that Hail Mary pass was still arcing up- time stood still... 

Then when the ball returned to turf - and was batted down incomplete - Eruption!  Fandemonium!  Good Teams are supposed to win these kind of close games - Gotta Love the USA is seeing us as one of those good teams deserving of wins for taking care of business enough to play again in Round 2.

• Like (+1) 2