Did McKenzie play any snaps today??

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I didn’t see him. 

Additionally, I can’t remember a single jet motion, a staple of their offense this year IMO.

Id love to know what Dabol was thinking against the consistent man 1 coverage. Seems like he countered them taking away the short passing game with Allen running. 

I think the Colts were playing the wide 9 defense eliminating the ability to go the sideline.   Beasley is always better to slip off to  get behind the line

10 hours ago, ganesh said:

I think the Colts were playing the wide 9 defense eliminating the ability to go the sideline.   Beasley is always better to slip off to  get behind the line

👆 This right here.

Combined with their speed at the 2nd level, we just weren't going to try to run wide at all. They tried once on the QB sweep (maybe because they thought they had a blocking advantage?) and it was blown up.

They didn't use much motion at all. Again i think this is a bit by design because the Colts D will actually adjust their defense to motion which will tell lies about their own coverage, if that makes sense. This was a game where Allen was going to have to read the coverage post snap alot to see if the colts stayed in their base cover 2 or were in something else.

10 hours ago, nucci said:

saved him for what? He was obviously too injured to play

Yes thats what I'm saying. They saved him. He was active so he could have played if they wanted. They saved him from further risking injury but could have very well played if Beasley got hurt.