Republicans who were appalled by Trump... what now ?

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

What's funny is you continue to be incapable of refuting the things I say with logic and facts.  

Which isn't shocking bc as a liberal you are only capable of being emotional and getting lost in your feelings.  

Think about this.  

The last 4 years haven't been policy disagreements.  The majority of the American people are good with Trump on policy.  The individual, not so much. We've always known this.  That's why the GOP so long as it embraces his agenda will be winning the House in 2022.  

But anyway the anger and hostility from leftists has been all emotion based and then lost in their feels. 

Everyone will realize this by June.  

Which is why the Ds need Social Media to suppress conservatives.  They can't win in a fair fight.  Same with getting 90 million ballots in the mail.  Needed to even have a chance.  

Refute the false bull####, no I would rather you believe the ***** you spew.

The more crazy stuff you believe the less likely you are to make a difference in this country b.c other people will see your crazy as well. You cannot hide a tinfoil hat.

Last time I tried to help you with your misinformation you refused it even though the evidence was time-stamped. So now I will just laugh at you.

Edited by TBBills

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

America First 

It's simple and has changed politics here for the next decade. 

Or maybe you can keep running on free stuff I don't know.  

And any Republican clearly not America First I'm out.  Uniparty isn't getting my vote.  

America first isn’t really a policy. Some of the subsets of the idea are actually widely unpopular such as polling out of climate change deals. The Muslim immigration ban and some of the asylum issues were also widely unpopular. Breaking off partnerships with long time allies such as Germany was also very unpopular.

• Like (+1) 1

Donald Trump, as we all, will answer to God regarding what we did, what we said, as well as what we did not say or did not do on this earth. I take offense at this guy quoting scripture as if he is a God following individual..a professed "Ive never apologized for anything Ive ever did wrong" unrepentent. self serving conman ..using God as an excuse and a mode of arousing people to violence and mayhem Shame on you Donald Trump. You are a disgrace and a disease to this country. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 8:56 PM, Muppy said:

Donald Trump, as we all, will answer to God regarding what we did, what we said, as well as what we did not say or did not do on this earth. I take offense at this guy quoting scripture as if he is a God following individual..a professed "Ive never apologized for anything Ive ever did wrong" unrepentent. self serving conman ..using God as an excuse and a mode of arousing people to violence and mayhem Shame on you Donald Trump. You are a disgrace and a disease to this country. 

Mupps, I think it's a fundamental failing of the human condition to be outraged over what amount to policy disputes and the plan to lead the country.  We have no idea how he squares his relationship with God, or whether or not DJT is working through God as part of His mysterious plan.  And certainly, if we're going to apply the benchmark about our so-called leaders with respect to "God', most will fall far, far short of the anything remotely resembling grace.  

Peace Girlfriend. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Mupps, I think it's a fundamental failing of the human condition to be outraged over what amount to policy disputes and the plan to lead the country.  We have no idea how he squares his relationship with God, or whether or not DJT is working through God as part of His mysterious plan.  And certainly, if we're going to apply the benchmark about our so-called leaders with respect to "God', most will fall far, far short of the anything remotely resembling grace.  

Peace Girlfriend. 

maybe Gods plan was to give the country 4 years of what the worst that Republicans offer through Trump in order to create a Democrat dynasty?

35 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Peace Girlfriend. 

So Christians should never judge people, huh? LOL 

That's pretty funny. Christianity is such a mess. I see the new Catholic Bishop prayed for the Bills to win. Whatever! 

26 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

maybe Gods plan was to give the country 4 years of what the worst that Republicans offer through Trump in order to create a Democrat dynasty?

Well, as God works in mysterious ways, perhaps tis so? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Christians should never judge people, huh? LOL 

That's pretty funny. Christianity is such a mess. I see the new Catholic Bishop prayed for the Bills to win. Whatever! 

Omg no, I judged you a nitwit a long time ago.  I just think the MupTown Girl is a better human being than I am. 

I'm perpetually rehabbin brev. 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Omg no, I judged you a nitwit a long time ago.  I just think the MupTown Girl is a better human being than I am. 

Nitwit, lol. 

Ok Trump supporter, whatever 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

God is good!

in the world of Republican Jesus: Then the king will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you cut food stamps, I was thirsty so cut taxes on the rich so I could pull myself up by my bootstraps, I was a stranger and you called me illegal and put me in a cage, I was naked and you gave me clothing because I was not married and y’all were lusting for me, I was sick and you made I couldn’t get health insurance due to my pre-existing conditions, I was in prison and you privatized it to make me poorer.’

On 1/10/2021 at 9:07 AM, Tiberius said:

The black women is the key to a Republican come back. That’s what you are saying here and it’s true. The Republicans I know we’re giddy when the protests were happening this summer, saying they didn’t like Trump but those black people “destroying cities” made them vote for him. Right after the insurrection in Washington I heard a women saying, the blacks are trying to make this about race! The Republicans can’t change. This is in their blood. 

Its all up to Democrats who have to vote. Republicans will always turn out in high numbers to “save the country from destruction” while the Dems May or may not have learned that the vote is necessary to fight this threat from internal terrorism. 

The right is the internal terrorist- we had a few morons, who should be arrested and put in prison, pull a stunt that impeded congress a whole 8 hours. Your side continues to to destroy businesses and homes to the tune of billions of dollars and your presidents campaign was bailing them out of jail. I can not imagine the mental acrobats it takes to describe the CHAZ  as ok but what happened at the capitol as a threat to our country. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The right is the internal terrorist- we had a few morons, who should be arrested and put in prison, pull a stunt that impeded congress a whole 8 hours. Your side continues to to destroy businesses and homes to the tune of billions of dollars and your presidents campaign was bailing them out of jail. I can not imagine the mental acrobats it takes to describe the CHAZ  as ok but what happened at the capitol as a threat to our country. 

My side? I do not recall Democratic politicians cheering on the attacks on our institutions. Sorry, your guys are way worse, undemocratic, refusing to accept election results and just racist to the core. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

My side? I do not recall Democratic politicians cheering on the attacks on our institutions. Sorry, your guys are way worse, undemocratic, refusing to accept election results and just racist to the core. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2360SZ

Literally took 30 seconds. Bailing out rioters who burned down police stations is inappropriate. But you are honest you don't pay any attention so you often " don't recall" obvious things.

• Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You like to lie.

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So funny reading that and than looking at what happened on the Capitol. So glad he posted the story b.c it makes what Trump did look really bad.

Instead of just donating money to a fund, Trunp tried to destroy democracy by bringing terrorism to the Capitol. 

The best part is the republicans started with "Look at how many people are there"

And now "A few people"

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So funny reading that and than looking at what happened on the Capitol. So glad he posted the story b.c it makes what Trump did look really bad.

Instead of just donating money to a fund, Trunp tried to destroy democracy by bringing terrorism to the Capitol. 

The best part is the republicans started with "Look at how many people are there"

And now "A few people"

you called me a liar and I showed you my source but instead of a respond to my evidence you tell another lie. I legitimately tried to help you with your business funding and you don't even have the decency to engage in a mature discussion