Allen the first player in NFL playoff history to pass for 300+ yards, rush for 50+ yards and complete 70%+ of his passes

Big Turk

26/35 (74.3%) 324 Yards 2TD 54 Yards Rushing 1 Rushing TD 1 Fumble QBR 85.1 Passer Rating 121.61

Quarterbacks with 70+ percent completion, 50+ yds rushing, 300+ yds passing in playoff games

1. Joshua Patrick Allen from Firebaugh CA

(lonely at the top)

And post game, this humble guy was just complimenting the Bills defense and criticizing his own play.

MVP!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

26/35 (74.3%) 324 Yards 2TD 54 Yards Rushing 1 Rushing TD 1 Fumble QBR 85.1 Passer Rating 121.61

Quarterbacks with 70+ percent completion, 50+ yds rushing, 300+ yds passing in playoff games

1. Joshua Patrick Allen from Firebaugh CA

(lonely at the top)

And post game, this humble guy was just complimenting the Bills defense and criticizing his own play.

MVP!!!

Ironically, in another first, the Colts became the first team in NFL playoff history to gain 450+ yards(472) and have 0 turnovers and lose. Teams were 11-0 in those games.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Ironically, in another first, the Colts became the first team in NFL playoff history to gain 450+ yards(472) and have 0 turnovers and lose. Teams were 11-0 in those games.

Well, really they did have a turnover. So this record won't count.

12 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Dunno who Nick Wright is, and now I know why. His opinion, statements and thoughts are useless.

He's either a huge troll against Allen or just a moron refusing to see Allen is honestly really damn good. He played extremely well today with a unfortunately stupid mistake that we lucked out recovering. 

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

He's either a huge troll against Allen or just a moron refusing to see Allen is honestly really damn good. He played extremely well today with a unfortunately stupid mistake that we lucked out recovering. 

He is a KC and Mahomes homer and doesn't want to believe that Allen has reached his echelon. At this point it almost seems like he is doing it because he knows Bills fans are going to click on it or listen to him and he has gotten a lot of face time of TV shows due to his anti Allen banter.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He is a KC and Mahomes homer and doesn't want to believe that Allen has reached his echelon. At this point it almost seems like he is doing it because he knows Bills fans are going to click on it or listen to him and he has gotten a lot of face time of TV shows due to his anti Allen banter.

Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone clicks on his stuff. Easy pass for me. I've also noticed a lot of KC fans act like no other QBs are remotely close to Mahomes level and get offended when anyone mentions it. 

15 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

He was amazing. It seemed like he could throw for 500 today if not for strange gameplan. That fumble was bad, but he can't be perfect and it comes from him being a baller.

This.

You can't have the falling down TD pass to Knox and not have the fumble. You have to have both. A player like Allen never quits. Take the heaping mound of good with the teaspoon of bad is the way I see it.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Like (+1) 2