Daryl Williams love

4 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Sorry if this was already touched upon..... if Williams didn’t grab that fumble by his fingertips, could be a different story. Just another big play today. Go bills!

This play reminded me so much of the Rothelisberger shoe string tackle (against the Colts) of Nick Harper after Bettis fumbled at the Goal line with a few minutes to go,  That tackle helped force Manning to drive back for FG range and the then greatest kicker in football missed the FG. 

Here we are driving to ice the game and put it away. Instead, we almost gave it to them.

• Like (+1) 2

I think/hope that’s a bit high for a RT, who’s not a spring chicken. He took a show me 1.5m contract this year and certainly did show everybody. He was outstanding this year. I’m hoping for closer to $8m per/3 years? Might mean Brown, and his $8m, is a cap casualty.

19 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’ve said it before but I make him our top priority this offseason. 

3 years $33m is my hope.

19 hours ago, mattynh said:

For me he is the first guy I want to sign out of him feliciano and Milano.  But probably the most expensive also.  

100%.  We have bookend tackles who are both above average at their position.  

There are none scenarios where we should value a LB or OG over a RT who is under 30.  

Id love to keep everyone, and maybe we do, but Williams is priority #1 for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

100%.  We have bookend tackles who are both above average at their position.  

There are none scenarios where we should value a LB or OG over a RT who is under 30.  

Id love to keep everyone, and maybe we do, but Williams is priority #1 for me. 

totally agree.   have to have a good OL for the franchise QB and to get a complementary running game.  

would love to keep both but Williams has to be a higher priority. 

Edited by RyanC883

As much as it pains me, I would resign Williams before Milano. I personally love Milano. He's the epitome of awareness and skill set overcoming being undersized. My wife thinks his eyes are "dreamy." If there were a way of keeping both, I would cut Addison and whatshisface to free up cap space but Milano is going to have to give us quite a hometown discount to keep him. And the odds of him doing that seem low considering that someone will pay him if we don't. But given that he's so often hurt, I am resigned to let him walk. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

If Williams doesn't make that fumble recovery this game is essentially over and the Colts win. This was the biggest play of the game.

we don't know that.   The Bills defense could have caused their own turnovers too.  

Mistakes happen through the game.  Calling out one specific play as the difference in the game is not very useful. 

The game could have ended with Pascal's potential turnover that was not given.

It is a game played for 60 minutes and the team that makes the minimum mistakes and maximum plays usually wins the game.  The Bills made a lot more plays than the Colts and hence won the game.

Edited by ganesh

On 1/9/2021 at 9:05 PM, John from Riverside said:

To me Williams is an absolute must sign I know other people are saying we can’t afford him and we need to resign Milano and this and that our offense of line is not bad bad Williams is one of the best ones on it we haven’t had a right tackle of his caliber in years

You drunk again, John?😉

• Haha (+1) 1