Daryl Williams love

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Considering that Williams was one of the players that caused Allen to be put into that position, he damn well had better recover it.

Feliciano was the more egregious of the two any normal situation and Williams blocked his guy long enough.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Feliciano was the more egregious of the two any normal situation and Williams blocked his guy long enough.

I thought Williams was beat off the snap with a great shiver

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

True, Feliciano does deserve blame on that play as well.

I'm not trying to disparage Williams, he got beat on the play, and it won't be the last time that happens to him.

I still hope that Williams is in our future plans.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

That particular type of sack/fumble where the QB tries to escape is so destructive because usually there aren't any OL around to recover it.  When Allen gets extended Williams should get a nice car to drive to the golf course.

That’s for sure!!!

20 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Considering that Williams was one of the players that caused Allen to be put into that position, he damn well had better recover it.

Hahaha I gotta rewatch and see but I’m sure you are right!

4 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

That’s for sure!!!

Hahaha I gotta rewatch and see but I’m sure you are right!

I thought so too but there's a vid clip in this thread from Warcode and it shows Williams being solid.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Sorry if this was already touched upon..... if Williams didn’t grab that fumble by his fingertips, could be a different story. Just another big play today. Go bills!

Amen. Things could have been very different had he not got his hands on that ball. We're getting the bounces this year. Let's keep riding this wave and making our own luck. 

• Like (+1) 1