Gotta hand it to the colts...they are better then I thought

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Made us more one dimensional then we already are....their special teams also played very well.......

They have a decent team

I agree. Granted I barely paid attention to them all year. I thought we would do more to Rivers, create a turnover or 2. They are tough. They find a young Qb along with Taylor they will be in good shape. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

they were employing the Super Bowl 25 game plan for the first 3 quarters.  just converting short 3rd downs, ball controlling us to death, keep Allen off the field.  and they have a good D and special teams too

• Like (+1) 1

I get they were the 7th seed, but that was out of their control really. They had 11 wins. They were top 10 on offense, defense and special teams. Reich is a very good coach. They may be the most complete team the Bills play. 

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Like (+1) 5

Frank Reich had them ready to play. He's a heck of a coach.

Also shows you how unpredictable the NFL can be. Teams are closer in skill and talent then we realize, sometimes.

• Like (+1) 4

34 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Probably the toughest game we played all year.   They came in with a gameplan to chew up as much clock as possible, and if not for a dropped TD and missed FG, the Bills would of been toast.  

But they really didn’t chew up the clock...that’s what I expected them to do but they actually threw it more often and effectively than I thought they would.  It was impressive.  If we did not have McDermott, I’d love to have Frank Reich as our coach.

Edited by mannc

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Made us more one dimensional then we already are....their special teams also played very well.......

They have a decent team

I agree and they all were a class act from what I could see.