Gab"Slow Drag" Davis

41 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Those 2 catches were things of beauty. 

Amen to this ^^^^^

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

At the moment.... Gabe > John Brown.... and there is an out in Brown's deal. Two months ago I said no way but now.... at least worth consideration.

Yeah Brown may be a cap casualty next season.

• Like (+1) 2

As a UCF alum, I saw all of Davis college games, and knew    he was going to be a future star and a steal as a fourth round pick! I said exactly that in the draft day thread back in April, and he’s proved me right....the sky’s the limit for this kid!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Kudos to Davis on a fantastic game under severe pressure of playoffs for rookie. Kudos for Beane and scouting staff. Funny that he was exquisite on those two plays when earlier in year the one of few things you could criticize him for was tracking the ball and sideline awareness. Huge game, Gabe. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Kudos to Davis on a fantastic game under severe pressure of playoffs for rookie. Kudos for Beane and scouting staff. Funny that he was exquisite on those two plays when earlier in year the one of few things you could criticize him for was tracking the ball and sideline awareness. Huge game, Gabe. 

Also, don’t forget the fact that he’s an awesome run-blocker as well.....he’s not afraid to get in there and do the dirty work! He reminds me of Robert Woods in that aspect of his game.

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Good thing he was able to step up today. Neither Beas or Smoke was 100% today. Hope they get healthy for next week.

Said the same in another thread. Let’s hope they get some healing done this week. I agree neither of them were in top shape today .

• Like (+1) 1