The colts fumble that was not called

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

Why is a call like this even the responsibility of 1 guy in the field looking at a tiny low Rez monitor??? MLB sends it back to a group of people that look at it from both teams cameras at all angles then tells the ump what to do.

Am I wrong about the NFL’s procedure here? 

I doubt it was a tiny low res monitor.  Just a terrible call.

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It 100% was a fumble.  Don't see how why they did not overturn it.  There was plenty of evidence.  It was a great play by Poyer and Milano.  

The only thing I could think of was they thought Milano could of touched him. But no that can't possibly be true either we see both his hands when he opens up to tackle.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

That’s more than fair. Our D doesn’t seem to be up to championship caliber. To say the least.

I think help up front should be the #1 priority this offseason, but I bet it isn't.

10 minutes ago, KCNC said:

OMG don't get me started.  I've never heard my wife curse so much.  I was just in shock...

Well my wife yelled, “WTF, EAT THEIR FAMILIES!”

And all I could do was look at her like “I don’t even know who you are anymore, but I f***in love you.”

Edited by 4_kidd_4
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Why is a call like this even the responsibility of 1 guy in the field looking at a tiny low Rez monitor??? MLB sends it back to a group of people that look at it from both teams cameras at all angles then tells the ump what to do.

Am I wrong about the NFL’s procedure here? 

He’s connected to NY while reviewing. And low-res? How would you possibly know or assume that?

Terrible call nonetheless.

6 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:
Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Todays game plan certainly didn’t seem to be. 

True, but like I’ve said previously, I’m gonna tip my hat to Philip Rivers. But still, I’m highly suspect of our D’s ability to make a critical stop or two when needed most.