The colts fumble that was not called

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, DC Greg said:

I’m hoping it just might be in the back of the refs minds that they owe the Bills one for this next game.

Hope in one hand and ***** in the other and see which one gets full first. Wishful thinking considering the Jabroni's that we have for officials. I will probably be screaming that at the TV when they screw us again next week. 

2 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

This is so true. Supposedly these are professional referees that are VERY WELL PAID. Grow a pair and make the right call.

As gambling legally picks up around the country, hopefully they can add some pressure to the NFL to fix this.

Thanks for reminding me, I have a question about gambling I gotta post on Off The Wall or whatever.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That's exactly what happened. While that refs head was in the booth, New York was telling him to just let it go we're not gonna end the game this way. My head almost exploded when we did not get that reversal. It's a shame to see the NFL still have the power to choreograph games. That fumble was no different then the music city forward lateral.

I agree, we never get the calls on plays like these ever. I feel like I'm watching a scripted WWE match after crap like this. 

Just now, Simon said:

So McDermott had a 4th TO up his sleeve and pulled it out on the next play?

He's a crafty mick, that one.....

You do realize because they took a look because McD called a TO and was going crazy they had to give the TO back, right?

You thinking they were going to look at it anyway and just waited til the last micro second - doesn't make it true.

I know I'm late to this thread, but...

That was one of the most horse doo-doo calls I have EVER seen in a football game.

Just outrageously, ridiculously, OBVIOUSLY the wrong call.

The Bills beat the Colts AND the refs today.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, White Linen said:

You do realize because they took a look because McD called a TO and was going crazy they had to give the TO back, right?

You thinking they were going to look at it anyway and just waited til the last micro second - doesn't make it true.

They always try to wait til the last second before the snap for an official review; that's the way they're trained to do it.

You think they gave McDermott a TO because he was "going crazy"? 🤨

Yeah, that's the part that isn't true.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

They always try to wait til the last second before the snap for an official review; that's the way they're trained to do it.

Wow

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Wow

"You do realize because they took a look because McD called a TO and was going crazy they had to give the TO back, right?"

That's what you said.

I'm bowing out of this pointless conversation.

This is why the Commish gets booed at the Draft and acts like he has no idea why. Looked pretty clear with the replay that he wasnt touched. I thought we were toast at that point.  Hard to overcome a good opponent and the ref's with time running out.  BUT we did!!!!

4 hours ago, KCNC said:

OMG don't get me started.  I've never heard my wife curse so much.  I was just in shock...

id say “ hun, do we need to go to the bedroom” 

2 hours ago, Simon said:

They stopped at the same time McDermott called his TO; that's why they gave him the TO back.

time outs called to wait for replay booth to call the review are always returned.

coached shoukd be able to throw the flag to force a review under 2 minutes.

14 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Whats scary is the NFL Officiating twitter is doubling down on the call sayingvit was inconclusive when there is 100% evidence he wasnt down.

Al riverton, head of review for the NFL is an incompetent dbag. They handed the job to him, taking it away from an official will decades of officiating experience. Totally over his head 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Simon said:

This is weirdly aggressive. It's certainly possible that the refs/league made a mistake there with not initiating a review and then tried to save face. A lot of people have said that.

• Like (+1) 1

Many people always said during the years of bad ref calls against Buffalo that the good teams can overcome bad officiating.  We finally have a team that is good enough to do that. 

I am much happier about the win than I am mad at the call, but this does need to be looked at further by the league.  A playoff team is tough enough to beat on their own.

53 minutes ago, Simon said:

"You do realize because they took a look because McD called a TO and was going crazy they had to give the TO back, right?"

That's what you said.

I'm bowing out of this pointless conversation.

That's right

23 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

id say “ hun, do we need to go to the bedroom” 

time outs called to wait for replay booth to call the review are always returned.

coached shoukd be able to throw the flag to force a review under 2 minutes.

Exactly.   Simon just can't grasp the concept. 

18 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This is weirdly aggressive. It's certainly possible that the refs/league made a mistake there with not initiating a review and then tried to save face. A lot of people have said that.

He refuses to admit it.