The colts fumble that was not called

YoloinOhio

In a playoff game they didn't have the wherewithal to blow the whistle and at least feel the need to review.  They were perfectly fine with just going to the next play, which is completely against then having the ability to do that within 2:00.

I believe they reviewed and pride for not reviewing by their choice made them not overturn the call.

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

In a playoff game they didn't have the wherewithal to blow the whistle and at least feel the need to review.  They were perfectly fine with just going to the next play, which is completely against then having the ability to do that within 2:00.

I believe they reviewed and pride for not reviewing by their choice made them not overturn the call.

Then why did McDermott get his TO back if htey lost the challenge?

It was because the officials stopped the game for a review at the same moment McDermott called TO.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

It was because the officials stopped the game for a review at the same moment McDermott called TO.

So they claimed  not clear but overed tracks well

• Like (+1) 1

I must admit.  The call being so obvious and so wrong has ruined the entire win for me.  I was so mad that I wasn't even happy when they won.  I'm still not happy now.

Why???

Because   it's clear the nfl still wants the bills to lose.  It's painfully obvious that the NFL puts it's fingers on scale.  It's more obvious this year than any before.  Just look at the way they bent over backwards for the Titans, but make the Broncos play with a practice squad WR at QB. 

Remember last year? Remember the Bills getting that kickoff touchdown....that was erased? No review, no wrong call made and it's being corrected, just....canceled?  Remember the Texans getting 3-4 seconds extra on the playclock on critical downs? 

The NFL will simply do what they can to sway the outcome of games to their 'preferred' winner.  And the Bills are clearly not the preferred winner.  That's something that just ticks me off and I can't seem to get over it. 

Face it, we won't be winning the Superbowl if the NFL doesn't want you there. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

I must admit.  The call being so obvious and so wrong has ruined the entire win for me.  I was so mad that I wasn't even happy when they won

You might have some bigger issues than football that you want to address. 🙄

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I think they did s good job from what I could see. They let them play equally.

i thought they did an excellent job until that fumble-

three plays could have gone either way but they made the correct call-

two bills pass plays on the sidelines

the non-interception call

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I think they did s good job from what I could see. They let them play equally.

Until that missed fumble, I would agree, but by and large, I don't think I've ever seen this crew call a totally clean game.

6 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I must admit.  The call being so obvious and so wrong has ruined the entire win for me.  I was so mad that I wasn't even happy when they won.  I'm still not happy now.

Why???

Because   it's clear the nfl still wants the bills to lose.  It's painfully obvious that the NFL puts it's fingers on scale.  It's more obvious this year than any before.  Just look at the way they bent over backwards for the Titans, but make the Broncos play with a practice squad WR at QB. 

Remember last year? Remember the Bills getting that kickoff touchdown....that was erased? No review, no wrong call made and it's being corrected, just....canceled?  Remember the Texans getting 3-4 seconds extra on the playclock on critical downs? 

The NFL will simply do what they can to sway the outcome of games to their 'preferred' winner.  And the Bills are clearly not the preferred winner.  That's something that just ticks me off and I can't seem to get over it. 

Face it, we won't be winning the Superbowl if the NFL doesn't want you there. 

Hi Peter, have things panned out for you lately?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

I think they gave it back because the officials in the booth/ NYC realized that they had made a major mistake by not instantly reviewing it and telling the officials to blow it dead. There was several seconds for them to review it and its the replay officials upstairs that have to intervene and tell the refs to stop everything. They waited until the very last second? to blow it dead simultaneously with the time out call by McD that is beyond incompetent. Then they double down on their ineptness by not overturning the no fumble call. Totally inexcusable! I bet those idiots were breathing a sigh of relief that the Bills won after taking a longer look at it!

2 hours ago, KCNC said:

OMG don't get me started.  I've never heard my wife curse so much.  I was just in shock...

I couldn’t believe it either. Once I saw the replay, I stopped being nervous because I thought there was no way they couldn’t overturn it. I told my family, “I’m not nervous anymore, the bills just won”. Then, they didn’t overturn it.

It was crazy!

• Like (+1) 3