Positive Comments Only Game Reaction Thread

As much as the Bills were dominating their opponents over the past 6 weeks I think getting a very close hard fought win in the playoffs against a team that executed the exact sort of game plan that is ideal to beat the Bills will serve us very well.   

I think Daboll will come out with more of a passing plan next week and hopefully the defense can handle the play action much better than it did today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

We didn’t play our best game and won a playoff game. 
How far we have come. 

Win and move on. GO BILLS 

We didn't play our best game and had a hugely controversial call go against in the closing minute and won a playoff game.

How far we have come.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think what people don't get is that this game was never ever ever ever ever EVER EVEEEERRRR going to be easy.  Not only are the Colts a top-10 roster but this team was responsible for getting a 25 year old 3,000 pound monkey off the back of the city.  Some things just don't die easy. 

Allowing a comeback, getting hosed by the refs and then the game coming down to a Hail Mary, the ONE THING that dogged us this season, was great poetry.  We exorcised the demons.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Give credit to Sean McDermott. Some people in the game day threads said he was being outcoached the entire game.

But look at the moment when McDermott demanded that the refs look at the fumble that wasn't called, and the refs were not going to review the play at all. Yes, the refs screwed us over on that play, but McDermott got them to review it.

Also, McDermott calling the final timeout late in the game which prevented the Colts from running another play.

Good job, McDermott!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm hoping the at times shaky play was due to nerves and the pressure of winning the first playoff game in 25 years.

Hope they got it all out if their system and come back with laser like focus and execution next week! 

Loved the long Diggs TD!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KCNC said:

The refs suck but they always do.  Josh had a great game except for that sack/fumble.  Gabe davis is a dude.  No Brown catches, no problem!

The review at the end sucked...but overall I thought the refs were fine.  They let the guys play and only called 4 penalties in the entire game... Both clubs got away with stuff but I'd rather see that than a micro-managed game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1