Positive Comments Only Game Reaction Thread

First playoff win since 1995 and I’ll be damned if I’m going to complain just because it was too close for comfort.

It’s the playoffs and wins rarely come easy. Lest we forget KC had to overcome double-digit deficits in every playoff game on their way to becoming SB Champs last year.

Give me some good vibes because your Buffalo Bills are moving on to the next round and the Colts are headed home to clean out their lockers.

I’ll start off by saying that two rookies, Gabriel Davis and Tyler Bass, played with ice water in their veins today.

Watcha got? Come on get happy, the playoff schnied is over.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How’s this for positive: I think they needed this type of win a’la the Cards game. 

Butterflies? Yup. They managed them. D collapse? Yup and then they saved the day. No run game? Yup, what’s new? Turn back to the pass and let Josh do his thing. 

At the end of the day, however, the manner in which they pulled this out may be the exact perfect timing!

Super Bowl or bust!!!! 🦬🏈

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

We beat a really good team today, one that matched up well with us. They have great lines on both sides of the ball, and their defense tackled exceptionally well today. Rivers has always been accurate when he has time to throw, and with that stout OL, he was able to stare down his targets. Frank R was a bit over-aggressive with a few calls, but all-in-all he and his coordinators called a very good game and kept it close. Hats off to Frank ... But all that -- and we still won!  

Edited by Stranded in Boston
  • Like (+1) 2