Pray its the Steelers

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Can someone change the name of this thread? It annoys the hell out of me every time I see it.

Or explain to me why a top 3 team, with a top 3 QB, #2 seed, with 13 wins should be so afraid of the Ravens that we need to "pray" to not face them?

Give me a break. 

Post of the day right here. Its flippin embarrassing quite frankly. 

• Like (+1) 4

54 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

better pray hard like 1Million hail marys etc Steelers are pathetic

really?  Better QB and able to run, as good as a defense

He’s not a better QB just an incredible athlete and great runner let’s keep it real here here

25 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Alright who didn't pray hard enough? ;)

Wait was I supposed to pray dammit can I start at Halftime

5 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

All prayers are answered. They’re not always favorable answers. 

A team of destiny does not need prayersA team of destiny does not need prayers

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Everyone has the right to post what they will feel will happen each game. I think if Indy went against Baltimore that Indy wins.. they were the most complete team of the wild card teams in the AFC. IF you remember when we played Baltimore last we taught teams how to beat them. Now I feel we have a Elite Offense and strongly feel that if we score 30+ that we will win.

The better question is who are you to tell us how we feel about a team or a game? We feared teams for 25 years.. Now only I fear KC and GB. stop confusing trash talk with confidence. 

Not talking about rights.   Just talking about handling the Bills success with a modicum of class.

I totally agree.  Anyone has the right to sound like a complete tool if you so choose .

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Your making this to personal. 

Everything is personal. Do what is your point.

I think bragging and trash talking is foolish and accomplishes nothing. 

As you pointed out, we all have a right to express our opinion.

Edited by longtimebillsfan

6 minutes ago, benderbender said:

The real crime is that KC will roll the Browns so easy and not even work a sweat. 

No crime in that, it’s what you win for having the best regular season. They earned the Browns, we get the nasty looking Ravens. We CAN beat any of them, but I’d prefer the easier path. 

Only teams that are “scared” or have less talent pray for specific teams. Let’s just take who we get, let our superior talent win the game and move on to the next game. 

WE ARE A BETTER TEAM THAN THE RAVENS. Play our game, play with confidence.  Josh > Lamar in the air so put points up and force him to match it!