Pray its the Steelers

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

I fear no one other than the Chiefs. 

I fear Ravens more than Chiefs rn... Ravens have been playing out of their minds recently... maybe even better than us. Just ran for 400 plus yards in week 17 and they have best point differential in the AFC. Just been destroying teams.

10 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Why is that unlikely? We wiped the floor with them once and it seemed like they had a qb who had no interest in actually playing the game. I'll take them again in a heartbeat. This aint ott10.

I said seems unlikely. 

There’s only varying degrees of difficult left on the schedule, playing the Steelers a second time will be difficult.

if we get the Steelers that means the chiefs get the winner of the ravens and titans, that would be the benefit of playing the Steelers.

Edited by Shortchaz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I fear Ravens more than Chiefs rn... Ravens have been playing out of their minds recently... maybe even better than us. Just ran for 400 plus yards in week 17 and they have best point differential in the AFC. Just been destroying teams.

The ravens played a college schedule the last three weeks of the season...not to take anything away from them but something to keep in mind.  It was like bengals giants jaguars or something like that 

2 minutes ago, Shortchaz said:

I said seems unlikely. 

There’s only varying degrees of difficult left on the schedule, playing the Steelers a second time will be difficult.

Nahhhhhh. I woulda took the pigs over the Colts in round 1. I look at it as a deserved gift after getting a shiz matchup in rnd 1 after getting boned with the Colts being the 2 seed.

40 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Whoever we play will doubtless copy the Colts game plans, the question is who has the personnel to make it happen? FWIW, I’m pulling for the Steelers also to be next opponent. Although, would be nice to have Josh beat the #1 pick from his class...🤔

We can't play Cleveland in the next round. The Chiefs get to play the lowest surviving team. With the Colts out, then comes Cleveland.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

To say a missed FG in the 3rd qtr cost the Colts or its what saved the Bills, is simply looking at the score. Its much deeper then that. If the Colts make that FG then the Bills are still in the lead, as well as the coarse of the entire game would have been different. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

To say a missed FG in the 3rd qtr cost the Colts or its what saved the Bills, is simply looking at the score. Its much deeper then that. If the Colts make that FG then the Bills are still in the lead, as well as the coarse of the entire game would have been different. 

Yeah i hate how people think the game would of been played exactly the same had he made the kick.  Would of been entirely different 

• Like (+1) 1

I think this did two things: 1. Pressure off Allen; Bills won a playoff game: play a little more comfortable  and 2. realize that they can beat good teams without having to play their A game. That said they played against the beat OLine they'd see until potentially the Superbowl and best Defense they'll see (including the Ravens). But the Colts did exactly what I was nervous teams would do against the Bills: control the clock with the run but I didn't think Rivers had the arm to beat the Bills so I thought the Colts would be the better matchup but they showed up. Hopefully the Bills avoid the Titans; I don't think they can stop Henry and Tannehill

6 hours ago, prissythecat said:

We should fear any team that can run the ball well .   The Colts had over 160 yards rushing on the ground and that guy Hines was averaging 12.5 yards per carry .  He killed us in the 4th Quarter.       The top 3 rushing teams are still in the AFC playoffs.

And that bozo on NBC said the Bills shouldn't see another rushing attack like the Colts 😂😂😂