Pray its the Steelers

Great win.   Take em any way you can get em.  But.... 

As predicted in my ill fated "Ottis Anderson" topic, Colts did exactly what the Giants did in SB 25 and were a blown 4th down play and a rookie kicker boinkapotamus from pulling it off.  Colts D every bit as good as advertised. 

Not liking a matchup with Ravens (especially) or Titans, if what we saw today is what we will get.   I say Go Steelers.  What say you?  

Go Bills.! 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'll take any of them. Remember Rivers is a legitimate QB that can read the field and throw precise throws. Colts are a solid team. I don't really lean anyway to either of the three teams, Steelers, Ravens or Titans. Steelers will be a slug fest against their defense. One of the other two teams our offense might really get it going. 

I'd say Steelers just because Ravens or Titans certainly have a better shot of upsetting the Chiefs than the Browns.

• Like (+1) 4

We should fear any team that can run the ball well .   The Colts had over 160 yards rushing on the ground and that guy Hines was averaging 12.5 yards per carry .  He killed us in the 4th Quarter.       The top 3 rushing teams are still in the AFC playoffs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

what about the Packers?

I dont. I think we’re the 2nd best team in NFL

Just now, prissythecat said:

We should fear any team that can run the ball well .   The Colts had over 160 yards rushing on the ground and that guy Hines was averaging 12.5 yards per carry .  He killed us in the 4th Quarter.       The top 3 rushing teams are still in the AFC playoffs.

And still lost. 

• Like (+1) 2