Rams/Seahawks

14 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Wilson talked a bunch this season, but he's been bad for several weeks now. Metcalf been talking. 

If you're gonna talk, you better makes plays when they matter. 

Hard to make plays when you are under pressure of close to half the snaps.    Seattle's O line was no match for the Rams D.     

Kind of interesting to see how a team that can run the ball and play good D beat a  one dimensional pass happy team.

I’m about to smack around some of these GM’s who keep trading with AFCE teams..

Miami holding Houston’s #3 pick.  

Seattle bowing out in the WC Round, elevating the 1 (of 2) first round picks they sent the Jets for a ****** safety.  

I don't understand how Wilson can be so good for long stretches of a season and then be equally bad for long stretches. It seems to happen almost every year. 

His play is just really inconsistent, sometimes even quarter to quarter...there are games he sucks for 3 quarters before looking amazing in the 4th to pull out an ugly win.

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Pretty sure I said I’d much rather the Colts than the Ravens/Titans.... and I stand by that.

You said that the colts weren’t a threat in the conference. We’re the 2nd biggest threat in the conference and they took us to the wire.  

they beat the packers this year.  They beat the chiefs last year.  They were a threat to everyone in the Afc.  No doubt about it

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Pretty sure I said I’d much rather the Colts than the Ravens/Titans.... and I stand by that.

To be more precise:

you said:  Just my opinion and I think it’s pretty obvious.... The Ravens are Titans are the two teams you don’t want in the first round. 

me: I just think the colts are right there with them.

you: nah

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

can't believe Rams won with a back up then emergency QB

I know Seattle struggled but Hell, I am going to give a lot of credit to Goff. I was never very high on him but watching him try to set his own thumb back in the joint and keep playing really impressed me. Then he stepped up big yesterday when he clearly wasn't 100%. I don't think he is elite but he has that heart that is just so important.

37 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

They weren’t.... I didn’t give the Colts a shot to win the conference. 

They lost yesterday right?

If that’s the way you’d like to play it, then you’re still wrong.  The titans weren’t a contender to win the conference either.  They lost today, right?  

Just because the colts lost doesn’t mean they weren’t good enough to win the conference.  Two different things.