Rams/Seahawks

It's funny how we fixate on every detail of our own team's games, going nuts over the smallest mistake.  I mean imagine how the Hawks fans feel now, Donald is injured, Goff is playing without a thumb and they're still down by 7 with the Rams driving.

The Bills are doing pretty well when you think about it

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's funny how we fixate on every detail of our own team's games, going nuts over the smallest mistake.  I mean imagine how the Hawks fans feel now, Donald is injured, Goff is playing without a thumb and they're still down by 7 with the Rams driving.

The Bills are doing pretty well when you think about it

For real.  We're a great team with flaws, but it's the NFL which has a salary cap so there's no such thing as a team without flaws.  I get tired of reading about how "pathetic" we are after every bad play on this board.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

For real.  We're a great team with flaws, but it's the NFL which has a salary cap so there's no such thing as a team without flaws.  I get tired of reading about how "pathetic" we are after every bad play on this board.

It happens because people here don't watch the league. 

Man, Seattle looks terrible today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

One offense series in the first quarter and the GDT thought it was over.  Like, do ya'll WATCH football?? :beer:

• Like (+1) 2