Yeldon or Williams?

IBTG81

Yeldon is a very good receiver out of the backfield and at 6 foot plus can also run patterns after going in motion out wide.    He can also hold up in pass protection and be a safety valve for Josh.  Curious what he will be able to do.

Still see Singletary getting 12-15 carries and Yeldon about 6-9 carries.  Don't see Josh getting too many carries by design versus the ravens. 

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm gonna go with potentially Darron Lee.  Stills seems less likely to me, unless something is wrong with Brown/McKenzie and they want someone with speed to run jet sweep/pop pass here and there.  Speed at LB seems much more important to me in this case if we approach Jackson like we did last year.  I can see us sitting Andre White, dressing Dodson in his place (ST takes a back seat here), and going either with Lee or maybe even Antonio Williams (less likely) in place of Gilliam (ST is really taking a back seat in that event).  

Bates probably could fill the TE3 role, especially if they're planning on running 4 wide much of the game.  I suppose if the gameplay is really receiver heavy we might see Stills just so an injury to a WR doesn't knock us out of the game.  But I kind of wonder if we're going to see Lee as a counter to Jackson. 

The Pats fumble, IIRC, was pretty bad.  He kind of got flipped and the ball launched from his arm.  I doubt McD trusts him.  

Interesting take. I like your logic here.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Yeldon is a very good receiver our of the backfield and at 6 foot plus can also run patterns after going ion motion out wide.    He can also hold up in pass protection and be a safety valve for Josh.  Curious what he will be able to do.

Still see Singletary getting 12-15 carries and Yeldon about 6-9 carries.  Don't see Josh getting too many carries by design versus the ravens. 

20 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Yeldon is a very good receiver our of the backfield and at 6 foot plus can also run patterns after going ion motion out wide.    He can also hold up in pass protection and be a safety valve for Josh.  Curious what he will be able to do.

He's the best receiver we have out of the backfield. He gets out quick and his movement is fluid. Motor seems stiff and slow in his swing routes for whatever reason. 

I think TJ could end up having a huge game.

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Yeldon early and Williams late.  I dont think Baltimore is going to go against what they are.  They will play man and blitz.  Buffalo will do what they did vs Seatle, Miami both games, Ne in December.  Yeldon is alot early.  4 wide and spread yeldon gets play.  Late 2nd quarter second half Williams salts the game.  Cold and losing. Williams takes the soul and want late.

27 minutes ago, Figster said:

Both

AWESOME

Dane can spy Jackson  from the dime.
and f him up when he dares Bills D  lol

Dane is going to be a starter for the Bills i night wager. in time

1 minute ago, Charles Romes said:

Yeldon was 3/3 in short yardage v the a titans. 3 of our best short yardage runs all year. 

Most of us still have that fumble thing hanging over his head.
Motor aint no saint in that Dept btw