Yeldon or Williams?

IBTG81

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Yeldon has fumbling problems, but Williams is a rookie and McD abhorres rookies....

Yeldon has rarely fumbled throughout his career iirc, I think this is a bit of a red herring as it were...

4 hours ago, Devilmann said:

I liked what Williams did against Miami I would like to see more to be honest. 

I joked Friday when they elevated Duke Williams, I said I was hoping for the other Williams, Antonio, but was more hoping they'd decide to go with three RB's plus T Jones, admittedly they never did that all season, go with three RB's.

Thinking some more, Williams looked real good last week, but was playing mostly when Miami wanted to just go home by then.  Would they want to risk him with the ball in a tight playoff game, with no real feel for how reliable he is WRT fumbling?

4 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

Probably both, but I feel they NEED Williams.  They don't seem to trust Singletary in those power running situations (goal line and toward the end of the game).  I think Williams could feel that role...give them some angry runs.

Not to fear, Daboll has rediscovered the QB sweep.  

Yeldon is a good player. Him being inactive every week is as puzzling as it is infuriating. At this stage I just routinely forget he’s even on the team. I think he brings a lot to the table and I think we have wasted him first 2 years. Hopefully he gets a shot here and I hope he makes it impossible to not play him every week. Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Williams. Not a huge fan of thrusting a rookie RB into the playoffs and trusting him not get the QB killed, but Yeldon scares me just as much as Williams does.. and I saw more from Williams than I did Yeldon. 

Yeldon could get the nod based on his blocking though. 

I think experience is very valuable.  Williams looks like a similar runner to Moss but his inexperience does worry me.

• Like (+1) 1