Yeldon or Williams?

IBTG81

51 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I'm sick of hearing this kind of analysis.  Allen runs were called AS A RESPONSE TO the Colts defensive calls. 

IT WASN'T OUR GAMEPLAN, HELLO! 

If running the QB that many times is the only answer our great offense can come up with to beat a Defense, I find that hard to believe and a problem if true.

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

If running the QB that many times is the only answer our great offense can come up with to beat a Defense, I find that hard to believe and a problem if true.

I agree its a concern.  But consider, how happy have you been with our running game this year?

WE have no clue about Williams. Solid hands or butterfingers..

We do know we can’t tolerate fumbles.. practice habits will determine.

The coach will know if Williams is a potential fumble, or if he can run while keeping the ball safe..

If he’s been solid holding onto the ball, he would be the guy.

Edited by George C

If the weather next week is rough, we

are going to need a power back. Yeldon gets knocked over usually by a stiff breeze. 

i think suiting either guy up and giving them touches is going to be a risk. So, if we are rolling the dice either way,  I would rather see those touches go to  Williams. 

What I hope happens is both Williams and Yeldon get activated, and Taiwan Jones is inactive. May hurt our ST unit— but we can’t go into a bad weather game next week without some insurance behind Devin and a power runner. Yeldon gives us some insurance to fill in for Devin, and Williams can maybe get some hard runs if we need them. 

• Like (+1) 1