Yeldon or Williams?

IBTG81

Williams looked great against Mami. But Miami didn't get of the bus. Everyone would have looked great last week.

I prefer Yeldon's catching ability and experience.

Plus his somewhat upright glide reminds me of Fred Jackson

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I'm sick of hearing this kind of analysis.  Allen runs were called AS A RESPONSE TO the Colts defensive calls. 

IT WASN'T OUR GAMEPLAN, HELLO! 

Wrong

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Yeldon has fumbling problems, but Williams is a rookie and McD abhorres rookies....

This

Williams is bigger than either DS or ZM, runs hard, looks to have good hands, sees the running lanes and, above all hits the hole fast.

If he can block and his ball security is ok I would let him play for sure.

I doubt Coach does it though.

If not and with Moss out I would install DS as the lead/feature back. He is better when he gets more reps.

7 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Williams looked great against Mami. But Miami didn't get of the bus. Everyone would have looked great last week.

I prefer Yeldon's catching ability and experience.

Plus his somewhat upright glide reminds me of Fred Jackson

I have no idea how Williams is as a receiver and with ball security but I would favor playing Yeldon over him because of his ability in the passing game and being a veteran. But again they elevated Williams last weekend instead of Yeldon. Maybe they just wanted to see him, not caring about the outcome of the game, so it will be interesting to see what they do.

• Like (+1) 1

It would be rather amusing if Yeldon, who has languished uselessly on the roster for 2 years, gets leapfrogged in the playoffs by a practice squad RB. It really would be something else. Why is Yeldon on the roster?

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Not sure who Williams is.  I'd like to see that Antonio W. Harkens who played in Week 17.

Lol

14 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Get Marshawn on the horn for a 3 game run

This isn't a terrible idea