Yeldon or Williams?

IBTG81

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Both. There are guys we don’t need that dress every week

Bingo, bring them both up. Have all 3 ready, but I like Williams getting some touches. 

I also think Moss being out could be good for Motor.

1 minute ago, Juice_32 said:

Bingo, bring them both up. Have all 3 ready, but I like Williams getting some touches. 

I also think Moss being out could be good for Motor.

They are not going to bring both up.

2 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I'm sick of hearing this kind of analysis.  Allen runs were called AS A RESPONSE TO the Colts defensive calls. 

IT WASN'T OUR GAMEPLAN, HELLO! 

I am not sure. Some of those plays really looked like they were called by the OC as planned plays in order to slow down the pass rush.

3 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

I am not sure. Some of those plays really looked like they were called by the OC as planned plays in order to slow down the pass rush.

Yes, as a response to what the Colts were doing.  Its not our preferred offense but when the opponent does X you have to adjust and do Y.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with an observation made by an announcer that Moss, and Singletary are "clones." Well, maybe not "clones," exactly, but I've been saying all season that they aren't complimentary backs-- they are too similar. When Williams came in vs Miami, I thought he looked like a better option for power back than how we were using Moss, and to me, the question became: Who is the better scat back- Motor, or Moss? Personally, I think Moss is the better all-around back, but I think Motor might be the better scat. Of course, that's likely a moot question, with Moss's injury. I think a duo of Singletary, and Williams is the right way to go, moving forward.

And, as far as Williams vs. Yeldon? I have very little faith in Yeldon. 

If Moss's injury is going to take him out, or otherwise limit him for next week, I hope they go with Williams.