Zack Moss- injury updates- McDermott confirms Out

NewEra

2 minutes ago, Tuel Time said:

That's too bad about Moss. Not a huge loss though in reality, as I think we can get his performance out of basically anyone.

Hopefully he takes big step next year.

I don’t really agree with this. He was the best option for short yardage pickup outside of Allen and very good blocker in passing game and blitz pickup 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t really agree with this. He was the best option for short yardage pickup outside of Allen and very good blocker in passing game and blitz pickup 

Ehhhhh being the best at short yardage is relative. He's a bit better than Singletary I'll grant you, but neither have been particular good this year. He's a mediocre running back in a mediocre running back room.

We need big improvement here next year.

EDIT and personally I don't think he's better at blocking than Singletary. And again, if he is, it's not much and certainly replacement level.

Edited by Tuel Time

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Zack Moss- injury updates- Rapoport says "out for postseason"

Well, I trust that the coaches will choose the guy who they trust and gives us the best chance to win based on the gameplan.  Not really keen on giving Williams any touches given how little we've seen out of him.  I'd hate to lose a playoff game because he puts the ball on the turf.

I know this is crazy talk, and please know also that I am not being sarcastic when I say this, but couldn't both Yeldon and WIlliams play?

Are we so desperate at other positions that the last man in whatever group (non-special teamer) who would normal suit up couldn't just sit?

I want Williams the runner...badly.  I want Yeldon everything else.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I know this is crazy talk, and please know also that I am not being sarcastic when I say this, but couldn't both Yeldon and WIlliams play?

Are we so desperate at other positions that the last man in whatever group (non-special teamer) who would normal suit up couldn't just sit?

I want Williams the runner...badly.  I want Yeldon everything else.

I assume if you did that, you would be sitting Taiwan Jones, but he is a pretty big contributor on special teams last I checked.  Not sure what other roster spot could sacrifice the depth.

• Like (+1) 1