Zack Moss- injury updates- McDermott confirms Out

NewEra

2 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

Agreed.  And although he got hit and stuffed behind the line on a couple 3rd downs, he did convert on at least 1 RAC and 1 Run bouncing off tackles for 1st down against the Colts.

He has also done a good job of picking up first downs 4th QTRs to help close-out games when the opponent knew Bills were trying to run of the clock, Steelers and 49ers games come to mind.    I don't understand why fans think it's so easy to replace quality players

It is not. Moss was an integral part of this team and he will be missed.  He and Singletary have done things well but silently...

• Like (+1) 1

I hate to see a players season end due to injury but i never liked the pick and to this point i don't see that he is better than Singletary and i actually think he takes carries away from him that would allow Singletary to get groove on .

Last week when they started the Motor after Moss got hurt i thought the run game was moving the ball much better . 

In todays run game they say you need the RB's to compliment each other or have that "Change of pace " back i wanted them to draft the guy Green Bay took dude is like 6' 1" 240 lbs just what the Bills need this time of yr and especially when your in the red zone .