Best feeing in the world was hugging my 8 yr old son!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Why didn’t you renew after the Cowboys game? 

At that point I needed a break traveling all the way up to Buffalo for losses. I was at the Broncos game when Kevin Everette was paralyzed and countless other home games where we ended up on the losing side. Hell in 2005 I went to Miami and watched us blow a lead to the Sage Rosenfel led Dolphins. After that Cowboys game I just said to myself that I’m not spending anymore money on flights/hotel/car rental just to watch us lose. 

So my story is I grew up in Hamburg, wife in Tonawanda.  Live in Maryland.  Both kids born here, 23 and 18 years old.  Oldest claims to be a Dolphins fan, but he really doesn't watch football.  Does play Madden though.  Don't get it.  Youngest was a Steelers/Penguins fan.  But I have won him over.  He is at our Hamburg house this weekend and was watching/texting through out.  He is all in on the Bills.  Still likes his Steelers as second to the Bills.  Requested an Allen jersey that he wears at Colorado State.  Also wanted and wears and Eichel jersey.  So I've converted one of them.  Still working on the other.  

• Like (+1) 2

My 22 yr old son was very happy to see the first playoff victory of his lifetime.  Hoprfully your son will grow up with a generation seeing winning Bills teams

12 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Dude I cried openly in front of my friends. Idgaf. It meant so much to all of us. 

I was actually teary eyed when I first heard the CROWD, just before the kickoff!

Props to those in attendance. I was thrilled when I saw Rivers have to move to the line and yell. The noise was affecting him!

17 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

I’m 40 years old and been a Bills fan since I was 9 years old living in Westchester, NY(Yonkers)which is a good 6 hours from Buffalo and 10 minutes from Manhattan. I used to be a season ticket holder for a few years, but didn’t renew after that Cowboys Monday Night loss. I have 2 sons ages 11 and 8 who are diehard into football.  They both play youth tackle and I’ve coached my oldest flag football team the past 2 seasons. I’ve tried my hardest to convert both kids into Bills fans(lol) but was unsuccessful with my oldest who roots for the Giants, but my youngest is a diehard Bills fan. Our emotions ran crazy during this game from frustrated, happy, paranoid to joyful. The best feeling was how we hugged when that hail Mary attempt was knocked down.......wouldn’t trade that for anything!

🙏🙏where in Yonkers are you? I live in Woodlawn.