Just gonna say it: Daboll’s worst game since the first half of the season

Alphadawg7

The bills did not seem to have any game plan at all today, on either side of the ball. Colts seemed much better prepared. We did not touch rivers once in the game, & needed a series of miraculous toe dancing catches by the rookie davis to win this game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Our offensive gameplan was our biggest obstacle today.  It was an awful awful approach 

I would also say poor execution and simply getting beat on the 3rd and 1 plays they failed on too.  Bills running backs combined for 42 yards, terrible. 

• Like (+1) 2

If we had lost this game, there would have been grounds for all sorts of recriminations.  The defense was brutal in the second half, and I agree with you that the offensive game plan didn't seem to make sense.  In the first half, I get some of the running since we had such awful field position and were backed up pretty much the whole half.  But that doesn't explain the second half.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It wasn't a great game for offensive play calling, but it is hard to get upset by a team that puts up 27 against the Colts when their game plan was to keep the offense off the field.  They ran that clock down masterfully.

Edited by BITE ME
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think it was one of the worst coached games of the McDermott era. And not necessarily Sean himself. I thought the plans by all 3 coordinators were mystifying. 

Why did we keep running Allen?

Why did we keep blitzing Rivers on 3rd down?

Why did we insist on the short kickoffs and the bringing out their kicks offs when struggling for Field Position?

None of it made much sense. Now ultimately that is on Sean and he will take accountability I am sure, but the Bills had some strange plans.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Thank you (+1) 3