He Covered our Hyde...4th Q Big Play

Wizard

Praise be to Micah Hyde! My heart skipped a few beats as we nearly gave it up at the end.

How fitting that despite some sloppy play it was Hyde's defense that covered our Hyde today!

Here's to another home game and another chance to show the Bills belong on the big stage!

Edited by Wizard
spelling
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Praise be to Micah Hyde! My heart skipped a few beats as we nearly gave it up at the end.

How fitting that despite some sloppy play it was Hyde's defense that covered our Hyde today!

Here's to another home game and another chance to show the Bills belong on the big stage!

Hyde was great today...probably our best defensive performer.

• Like (+1) 1

I gave Dr. Jekyll and Micah Hyde a game ball.  He played a helluva game today.

18 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Watching Hyde slap that ball down with authority was a thing of beauty.  

Dawkins was saying that Hyde was like a volleyballer spiking it.  "The set...THE SPIKE!!"

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Was Rivers just not able to throw it 50 yards?  

It looked like it.  

You really need a pass like that to come down in the end zone b/c you have to assume the receiver will be mobbed and go down in a heap, if he catches it....and there was no time on the clock to have another play.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

It also helps that the ball was about 8 yards short of the Endzone and time would’ve expired if they did catch it.

Doesn’t matter, that was symbolic, something to continue to build off of. That aggressive swat down was a statement to his team, Bills fans, the rest of the football world, of not this f-ing time , no one is stealing a win from us again.

That was one of the best possible plays to end on to keep the momentum going forward. Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No. It looks like he threw it about 40 yards only.

Yeah, that’s really amazing out of an NFL QB. I don’t care how old he is. I don’t think I realized how weak his arm always was, and now it’s just worse. 

Edited by SirAndrew