Keep your head up and stay hungry, Josh

Simon

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

we don't need Allen running the football because our backs have no burst to the line.

I think it has much more to do with a gameplan than our RBs

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billznut said:

I can’t think of anyone else that was decent. Maybe Beasley or Diggs. It’s was a very very meh day for the Bills 

Diggs was good not great.. they probably dont win without him either...

Beasley played hurt...so I can cut him some slack...

Davis was good in the first half

Brown was disappointing.. does he want to be back next year?

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

No jet sweeps by McKenzie. Maybe first time all year. In fact I don’t know if I heard his name called all day. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The rookie Davis made huge plays before the half,  Brown did not create enough separation giving DB's room to make plays on balls and let a laser pass go right through his hands

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Simon said:

That play is going to bug the snot out of him for a while.

But let it go tonight, brother.

it really wasnt his fault. He escaped the first sack bc of his size and athleticism. He had no way of knowing another guy was going to be right there. The fumble was a bit weird with how the defender’s arm hit the ball. If Allen was an avg QB he wouldve been sacked by the first defender and really no harm no foul. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

On the bright side, it's an area where Josh can improve his game. 

He's gotten so much better at throwing away busted plays but that one got him.

He lives a little dangerously on some of those plays where he's getting pressure, but I have 0 complaints.  Once in a while you're going to have something like that happen.  It is super seldom and he makes so many great plays under pressure it's well worth it.  I just gotta say Josh - I love you just the way you are!

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Simon said:

He was a freaking magician until that play.

That's why he needs to forget it ever happened.

He will learn from that play and yes he was awesome today.  He makes these difficult plays look routine and we sometimes take that for granted.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yep he threw for 325 yards and ran for 50 more in like 20 minutes. Not sure what time possession numbers were but I think we were in the low 20s. Dabolls idea that running and qb sweeps into the part of Indy D That is their strength was mind numbing. We survived and we have a superstar qb and wr. If we play Pittsburgh next week our d matches up better with them as they have no running game. Of course their D is better than indys

50 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

128 yards and a td is only decent? Wow, our standards have changed? I’d say TBass had a great game as did Davis, the oline pass blocking and Hyde. Tauron Johnson played pretty well too

5 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

128 yards and a td is only decent? Wow, our standards have changed? I’d say TBass had a great game as did Davis, the oline pass blocking and Hyde. Tauron Johnson played pretty well too

Yes... 6 receptions from Diggs is only decent and below his season average  ... I have high expectations for him...

23 minutes ago, Magox said:

He will learn from that play and yes he was awesome today.  He makes these difficult plays look routine and we sometimes take that for granted.

Honestly, I don't think he has much to learn from the play. The defensive lineman went right by Feliciano and Allen does what Allen always does: he tried to evade the tackle. He did get away only to have another defender wrap him up. He got spun around and tried to secure the ball, and the defensive lineman knocked it loose as they were going down. We've watched Allen get out of that same situation and make a play over and over. It is part of what makes him so special. The fumble was actually a more of a good play by the defender than carelessness by Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1