Another landmark reached

Fixxxer

It wasn't pretty, I know there was a lot of talk about this being an easy game, but in the playoffs, that's rarely the case.

The important thing is that we reached another landmark, a playoff win. Now, maybe we will enter the next game more focused and better prepared for what to expect.

Kudos to McD and Josh for their first win in the playoffs.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 6

11 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

It wasn't pretty, I know there was a lot of talk about this being an easy game, but in the playoffs, that's rarely the case.

The important thing is that we reached another landmark, a playoff win. Now, maybe we will enter the next game more focused and better prepared for what to expect.

Kudos to McD and Josh for their first win in the playoffs.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

27 points in the playoffs is very good especially against a defense that had 2 All-Pro Starters....

The defense gave 2 TDs in the 4th quarter. Missing the consistency to stop the run and get off on 3rd downs.  Today was not theri day

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

How about that rockstar fish of a kicker????   So cool to see him break the rookie distance kick during a playoff game.  

yup.  I breathed a huge sigh of relief when he made that kick.... and it ended up being the difference in the game!

38 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

i tune out when the Bills lose. Especially when it’s season ending. Love it that I can watch and read about football for at least another week.

100%

When they gave us the first game of Super Wildcard Weekend i knew it was either going to be the best weekend of football Bills fans have had in a very longtime or the worst. Glad we get to relax and watch five games the rest of the weekend!

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

i tune out when the Bills lose. Especially when it’s season ending. Love it that I can watch and read about football for at least another week.

Me too. Glad I can enjoy Bills football for another week!

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

You're right. It reminds me of the first win over the Patriots this year. It really didn't matter how it was accomplished, just find a way. And after that, things really started to click.

This for sure.

I’ve had similar thoughts. I’m not predicting anything, but I do wonder if we’ll play even better next week now that they have this off of our shoulders.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Frat-Train said:

How about that rockstar fish of a kicker????   So cool to see him break the rookie distance kick during a playoff game.  

And he went head to head against another Rookie kicker and came out the winner.   Great catch Bass.