Bills 27, Colts 24 Game Balls!!!! Playoff win baby!!!!!

YoloinOhio

THE game ball for me goes to Head Coach Sean McDermott. He was masterful handling that game down the stretch. To me the difference in that game of two very evenly matched opponents was McDermott's good decisions vs. Reich's bad decisions.

Honorable mention:

Josh - Outside of the one bad decision on the sack/near fumble, he did what he needed to do to get the W---running and passing.

Diggs - These two are automatic game ball worthy every week.

Gabe - How 'bout the rookie coming through when the chips were down with two unbelievable, long, toe-drag swag catches. They were both so good that everyone thought each was out of bounds/incomplete.

Hyde and Poyer - Made a lot of plays: tackles, passes defended, fumble...oh wait, scratch that one, damn refs...but most importantly, Hyde smacking that ball to the ground on the last play. Beautiful.

Tre - Came up with some really timely plays and was good in run support.

Beasley - For gutting through that game and coming up with some big catches, when it was obvious he was hurting bad.

Tyler - huge FG that was the difference in the game and a nice, saving tackle on one of the kickoffs.

It wasn't pretty, but once again, a team win. Lots of guys helped. For example, Zimmer sniffed out and blew up a Colts screen play, Williams recovering Josh's fumble, etc., etc. Way closer than any of us wanted, but they pulled together and got it done.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Tyler Bass "-o-Matic"

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis

Stefon "Can You" Diggs "It"

Zack "A Rolling Stone Gathers No" Moss

Tremaine Edmunds

"Dr. Jekyll and" Micah Hyde

Tre'"Day"davious White

Sean McDermott (for the TO after the refs f'd us, even though they f'd us again)

WHO YA GOT?

No love for Tremaine man Edmunds?

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, folz said:

THE game ball for me goes to Head Coach Sean McDermott. He was masterful handling that game down the stretch. To me the difference in that game of two very evenly matched opponents was McDermott's good decisions vs. Reich's bad decisions.

Honorable mention:

Josh - Outside of the one bad decision on the sack/near fumble, he did what he needed to do to get the W---running and passing.

Diggs - These two are automatic game ball worthy every week.

Gabe - How 'bout the rookie coming through when the chips were down with two unbelievable, long, toe-drag swag catches. They were both so good that everyone thought each was out of bounds/incomplete.

Hyde and Poyer - Made a lot of plays: tackles, passes defended, fumble...oh wait, scratch that one, damn refs...but most importantly, Hyde smacking that ball to the ground on the last play. Beautiful.

Tre - Came up with some really timely plays and was good in run support.

Beasley - For gutting through that game and coming up with some big catches, when it was obvious he was hurting bad.

Tyler - huge FG that was the difference in the game and a nice, saving tackle on one of the kickoffs.

It wasn't pretty, but once again, a team win. Lots of guys helped. For example, Zimmer sniffed out and blew up a Colts screen play, Williams recovering Josh's fumble, etc., etc. Way closer than any of us wanted, but they pulled together and got it done.

I am with you. McDermott won this game. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Absolutely, he's in my list.  I don't have a nickname for him yet.  Wait.....

Tremaine "I Hear You Knockin'" Edmunds (deep reference)

I saw him on your list...but that he didn't have a nickname...that's why I went with Tre...MAIN  MAN Edmunds.

• Like (+1) 1

People have covered pretty much everyone so far, but...

I have to give a special shoutout to Gabriel Davis. Without him, I'm not sure the Bills would have won today.

He plays well beyond his years and well beyond his draft status, and he looks to be a star in the making for Buffalo.

Between the contributions of Davis, Bass, Moss, and even Epenesa today, this draft class looks like another strong one from Brandon Beane.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Allen

Nobody

Nobody else

or if you prefer

Allen

Allen

Allen

No one else really earned a game ball anyways. Allen carried this team on his back today.

we must have watched different games. He had a good game, no doubt.   But “carried the team on his back”?

7 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'm going to give it to the players that made game changing plays in order of importance.

Allen

Bass

Diggs

Davis

No one on defense for me.

Poyer and Hyde played outstanding today.  Our LBs were shredded and could neither stop the run nor get in coverage against their 3 big TEs,

• Like (+1) 1

Bass for me

5.36 AM here, still can't sleep

my wife (who doesn't care about football at all) even woke up during the last drive around 10PM local time, running from the sleep room to the life room telling me "omg they just up 3 points they won't blow it, do they ?"

Go Bills !

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Repulsif said:

Bass for me

my wife (who doesn't care about football at all) even woke up during the last drive around 10PM local time, running from the sleep room to the life room telling me "omg they just up 3 points they won't blow it, do they ?"

Go Bills !

Bon nuit, nos amis!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Repulsif said:

Bass for me

Go Bills !

The game started at 11:30 PM for me and ended at  3 AM and I couldn't sleep the rest of the night....and still typing at 10:30 AM !!!

• Like (+1) 2

AllenDiggs.

Bass.

Poyer.

Hyde.

Beasley. (surprised that he played)

Nice win. We passed a really good test. Homefield ALWAYS matters. No one else can argue otherwise. Even in Covid-19 era, homefield is crucial. Imagine if we played in Indy...

The Ugly:

Losing RB Zach Moss.

Josh Allen taking hits that he shouldn't be taking when he runs the ball. Can't do anything about it now. Have to draft power running back in the summer.

We finally got the 25 year old playoff winless drought monkey off our backs.

tenor.gif?itemid=4729055&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha (+1) 1