Bills 27, Colts 24 Game Balls!!!! Playoff win baby!!!!!

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This game ball thread is not as "hot" as the other one.  I'm here to bump up the count..

Looks like Yolo and I started at the same time.  They'll get merged eventually.

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

to be fair ,  this guy used to give jockstrap awards when he first joined  under his Freddie’s Jockstrap persona

You are correct sir, but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

23 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Tyler Bass "-o-Matic"

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis

Stefon "Can You" Diggs "It"

Zack "A Rolling Stone Gathers No" Moss

Tremaine Edmunds

"Dr. Jekyll and" Micah Hyde

Tre'"Day"davious White

Sean McDermott (for the TO after the refs f'd us, even though they f'd us again)

WHO YA GOT?

22 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

Diggs

Edmunds

Beasley

Davis

Bass

Anyone without Allen on their list is out of their mind IMO.  He was the entire offense today.  

I see some replies want to take him off over one play while ignoring he had 3 TDs and well over 300 yards against a stingy defense and led our team in rushing too.  

It starts with Allen, others too, but Allen was the entire team today.  

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Anyone without Allen on their list is out of their mind IMO.  He was the entire offense today.  

I see some replies want to take him off over one play while ignoring he had 3 TDs and well over 300 yards against a stingy defense and led our team in rushing too.  

I just think he's reached that level of "It Goes Without Saying"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

there were a couple of instances where he rushed things and put the team in bad positions, he rarely put players in motion to help him to read coverages, and though the OL wasn't perfect, he wasn't as patient as he was in the pocket like other games (like the in the beautiful TD pass to Diggs) 

HIs stat line is fantastic, but I think he could have been a lot better today. 

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats everyone! What a game! It wasnt pretty but its the postseason and no one remembers how you won. The Colts were a very tough wild card matchup. Excellent run game, excellent o-line, good defense, veteran QB, great coach. Tough, tough matchup. 

sit back and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1