Playoff Game Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

What was the Colts final run stats? Cowher said our 3 problems were stopping the run, pressuring Rivers, and our own run game. But I thought we stopped the run well against a good running team and the main issue was mid level passing D was abysmal (which their TEs exploited).

They had 163 yards rushing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Heitz said:

Does anyone know how to get poop out of pants? :D

I mean, some TERRIBLE calls in that game - the Play Clock "half second after zero" and the fumble being the most obvi.

IF YOU CAN SNAP A HALF SECOND AFTER, WHY HAVE THE FREAKING CLOCK!?!?!

The 30.5 second clock

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, RunTheBall said:

Just a little perspective from a near 50 year old who has been through the lows, small high, very low, real high, then 17 years of absolute hell -

Enjoy the playoff W. They are very hard to come by. 

Each game is a different season. What we did or didn’t do today will have little impact on next week. We won, that’s all that matters. Enjoy it for what it is and don’t fret about style points or what we could have done better or different.

Celebrate this Win, you deserve it.

100!  Big dubs!

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Actually the one ref called it incomplete right away, the announcers tried to give them a completion.

The other ref called it complete.  They had to review it no? Or at least they talked about it for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It was a bet with Cowherd they don't really have anything to do with it besides giving them an idea on what to bet for.

Understood.  I think it is presumptuous of Wright to assume he can act like a douche all year and then stroll into town for some free publicity.  Shun the loser.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

dude I post all the time what I see that is good and bad.  Don’t know what your issue is?  

Maybe I miss a lot, and I'm just basing this off your comments in the game day threads, but what I've seen is all negative. Not a single positive post. We go down 3 in the first half and the sky is falling. Maybe balance it out a bit.