Playoff Game Postgame Thread

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Has anyone noticed that Rivers ALWAYS seems to play well against Buffalo?

Rivers seems to play well against most teams his entire career, so I can’t act like I didn’t expect him to have a good game. That said, he’s been a Bills killer throughout his career. 

Then again, Big Ben was undefeated vs. the Bills as well before that Sunday night game. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Success said:

Anyone know who Nick Wright is, and why he can't stand Josh Allen?

Salty AF tweets after the game...

He's nervous he made a bet with Cowherd that if we didn't win 1 Playoff game he wins but if we win two he loses and the loser gets the Pinto Ron treatment.

36517057001_4681455751001_pinto1.jpg?pub

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I really hope the play calling is better next week

This game could have easily gone the other way.

Daboll has his interviews on the teams day off tomorrow so hopefully if that's been on his mind he'll have better focus with it over with.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He's nervous he made a bet with Cowherd that if we didn't win 1 Playoff game he wins but if we win two he loses and the loser gets the Pinto Ron treatment.

36517057001_4681455751001_pinto1.jpg?pub

Daboll has his interviews on the teams day off tomorrow so hopefully if that's been on his mind he'll have better focus with it over with.

There is no way on Earth that Kenny and the gang should EVER give that douche Nick Wright the honor of the mustard and the ketchup.  Don’t do it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

The analysis shows that the Bills had a better game than the score indicated. Indy nearly stole it though primarily because they controlled the clock in the 1st half.

I mean the defense wasn't much help all day and one really bad break on offense gave them a shot but other than that the game was over.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

They should just tell him to get bent and go away.

It was a bet with Cowherd they don't really have anything to do with it besides giving them an idea on what to bet for.

2 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

One thing to note: the refs did screw the colts at the end. After the Colts receiver got out of bounds with 19 seconds, they stopped the clock. They line up while the clock is stopped, and then five seconds before rivers snapped it, they started it! The bills called TO, and it was set to 14 seconds instead of 19 (which was the correct amount of time left). But still, it should never have come to that because FUMBLE.

I agree with you on this but I think they didn't call him out of bounds cause he stepped out sideways instead of forward. They seem to make these calls random and out of bounds isn't always out of bounds. I would love to see if the ref winds the clock after the play.