Playoff Game Postgame Thread

We played the Colts game. We let them set the pace. With the 1M pound gorilla (no playoff win in 25 years). 

probably one of the worst game plans I seen on Defense and Offense. 

a Blown call by Refs and Bills win by 3. 

rip those decades of scar tissue off and be ready for a loose team next week. 

GO FREAKING BILLS!!!!!

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

haha I’m getting happier but that was super stressful. Mostly my feeling was “god I hate the playoffs”

It's always damn hard to "enjoy" a game that is tight and comes down to the last play.  They're nerve-wracking as hell - but now that I'm calming down it's GREAT that they got the win and avoided coming up on the short end of the stick.   We live to fight another day!   I do hope we can win the next one without so much stress though...

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

We played the Colts game. We let them set the pace. With the 1M pound gorilla (no playoff win in 25 years). 

probably one of the worst game plans I seen on Defense and Offense. 

a Blown call by Refs and Bills win by 3. 

rip those decades of scare tissue off and be ready for a looser team next week. 

GO FREAKING BILLS!!!!!

This. I couldn’t believe the game plan. It was like they never watched the colts ever 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Why would Allen have gotten the blame? He won the fricken game for us. The ONLY blame in the loss would have gone to our defense. 

of course without JA we get crushed...But inspite of that fact he pull a colossal mistake with the 20 yard loss and almost fumble when we had a 1st down at the 33 and could have run the clock waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.

criticizing JA doesnt mean he isnt the franchise here. The guy needs to keep improving if he wants to be a rodgers or Rothless or Brady or Brees

29 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I agree.  Reich was the difference.  He should have took the FG before the half.  Completely different game then.  

I think it'd be accurate to call them a good team with a great coach. Those two calls could easily have resulted in touchdowns. I liked his aggressiveness. He's absolutely as good as McDermott. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wjag said:

Thank you Buffalo Bills. Thank you.  And now I get to sit back and just watch every one else. Love the first game slot. Love it. 

I fully expect to have the early game next Saturday as well. I think they give KC the prime time game Sunday night which would put us at early game Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The refs said the challenge was requested before the time out was called. So we still would have got the review if what the ref said was true 

Do you really believe NFL officials?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

@Virgil

Are you alright? EMT's at your house?

Will you be calm to do your write up tonight, or will it be up tomorrow? :D

I don’t even know.  I need a bottle of Xanax, a liter of Captain, and a priest. 

• Haha (+1) 11