Playoff Game Postgame Thread

19 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Maybe I miss a lot, and I'm just basing this off your comments in the game day threads, but what I've seen is all negative. Not a single positive post. We go down 3 in the first half and the sky is falling. Maybe balance it out a bit.

i did.   perhaps go back and check out the posts.  ex:  “great Bass” on his FG’s.  

The Bills did a lot of good things to get them to the next round(survive and advance!).  I didn't expect Old Man Rivers to perform as well as he did(which is partially attributed to no pass rush and less than average defense).  Most bothersome...a 14 point 4th quarter lead was nearly blown.

That being said, Josh had a couple of hiccups, but otherwise ran and passed the Bills to a victory.

This week can't go fast enough.  Can't wait for the weekend.

On 1/9/2021 at 3:05 PM, K-9 said:

Wrong! One angle CLEARY showed Poyer’s hand touching the Colt player’s back AFTER the Colt player’s knee was off the ground. This will go down as a crap call in the annals of crap calls. And EVERYONE knows it. 

This guy (not you K9) :)

Per ESPN

How it was resolved: Bills coach Sean McDermott called a timeout as the Colts hurried to the line of scrimmage, but he could not challenge because there was less than 2 minutes remaining in the game. During the timeout, NFL senior vice president of officiating Al Riveron reviewed the call. 

I have watched far too many Bills games where all roads to every purposefully terrible call seems to lead to this clown.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, WideNine said:

This guy (not you K9) :)

Per ESPN

How it was resolved: Bills coach Sean McDermott called a timeout as the Colts hurried to the line of scrimmage, but he could not challenge because there was less than 2 minutes remaining in the game. During the timeout, NFL senior vice president of officiating Al Riveron reviewed the call. 

I have watched far too many Bills games where all roads to every purposefully terrible call seems to lead to this clown.

“Just give it to ‘em!”

I would still like to hear from the Colts if playing Josh Allen was just like Deshaun Watson....

On 1/10/2021 at 12:28 PM, ColoradoBills said:

I was flabbergasted after the play on how brilliant the design and execution was. 

Spaceball's Dark Helmet "I can't believe you fell for that"!

I don't *think* the play called for Allen to sell the run so hard as to actually get grabbed and tackled.........

• Like (+1) 1