Playoff Game Postgame Thread

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

Was there any way possible that the NFL can say that was not a fumble?  I would love to hear the bs...

In general I'd say they had a standard of "call stands unless super blatantly obvious where we have no recourse" which we saw a couple times with Davis in the first half, so if that's the argument I'll grudgingly accept it.

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Let’s see.  More points on the scoreboard when time expired - we advance

What else do you want to call it?

We just played a very good team with a playoff-veteran, Super Bowl-winning comeback tested coach and a highly motivated, tough 16 year veteran QB.  Did you expect them to lie down and let us walk on them?

not worth the effort...

Edited by bigduke6

1 minute ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Yes, but how do you call that complete when the WR gets up and the ball is no where near him. Refs were bad today. 

I thought the refs were fine, minus that last call.

• Like (+1) 1

Just a little perspective from a near 50 year old who has been through the lows, small high, very low, real high, then 17 years of absolute hell -

Enjoy the playoff W. They are very hard to come by. 

Each game is a different season. What we did or didn’t do today will have little impact on next week. We won, that’s all that matters. Enjoy it for what it is and don’t fret about style points or what we could have done better or different.

Celebrate this Win, you deserve it.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Those were incredible catches, but yeah....expected the Bills to get jobbed by the refs.

Just like the two catches by Davis that weren't over ruled, neither was the fumble.  In all three if the refs had called Davis out, or ruled a fumble, they never would have been over ruled the other way either. 

From every angle I saw on the fumble t was impossible to say for 100% certainly that Poyer's hand didn't tough the Indy player while his knee was still down.  It didn't look like it, but couldn't say for certain so hard to over rule.