Playoff Game Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, fasteddie said:

I can only remember one play for McKenzie. He was a decoy for a HB running play.

surprising McKenzie was not used more today I hope thats rectified the next game if he is healthy

Edited by Muppy

26 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The refs said the challenge was requested before the time out was called. So we still would have got the review if what the ref said was true 

Refs can say what they want.. no replay if we didn't time out... because the play was under review is why the time out was canceled.

44 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

does this win really feel like a win?  im struggling to enjoy it after watching all those completions to the Indy TEs.     sorry dont wanna be a downer but it really upset me.

Let’s see.  More points on the scoreboard when time expired - we advance

What else do you want to call it?

We just played a very good team with a playoff-veteran, Super Bowl-winning comeback tested coach and a highly motivated, tough 16 year veteran QB.  Did you expect them to lie down and let us walk on them?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, CSBill said:

Perspective: The Colts had a superb game plan and executed to perfection.  . . . The Bills didn't and didn't, and still won.

Football is a game of individual matchups...the Colts matched up very well against us. Extremely tough team. Not sure we'll see another one like that.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The refs said the challenge was requested before the time out was called. So we still would have got the review if what the ref said was true 

So was the game stopped because of the timeout? I think it was.... 

imagine the controversy if we didn’t have a time out, colts ran the play, completed the pass as they did, then refs say “play didn’t count. Now the colts are up in arms. There was plenty of time after the fumble, ball was reset and a whole play ran.

I just question what if we didn’t have a timeout... cause that’s what stopped the play. Not the booth or the refs. After a play is ran, then what?

50 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Does anyone know how to get poop out of pants? :D

I mean, some TERRIBLE calls in that game - the Play Clock "half second after zero" and the fumble being the most obvi.

IF YOU CAN SNAP A HALF SECOND AFTER, WHY HAVE THE FREAKING CLOCK!?!?!

You just gotta let the refs know that you are going to run the clock to zero and they will give you an extra 0.5 seconds,

• Like (+1) 2

Been thinking long and hard about this one.

Playoffs as many have stated, are a completely different animal.

After the last play of the game, I still don't think I've celebrated it yet - I'm still emotionally recovering.

But getting back to the point...first playoff win since I've been watching as a 31 year old Bills fan.

A win in the playoffs is a win and your into the next round.

As far as it lasting until the last play, how many super bowl wins of the pats came down to the final play? 5 of 6 or all 6?

Edited by Kaenon
Typos
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

My guess is they were looking for quick outs along the side line to get in FG range.  They werent there so he threw away to conserve clock and try again.

I get that, but don’t you have to try to make a play, rather than leave yourself a Hail Mary as your only chance?

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

I did.

Thought of a million different ways we would screw the pooch through the course of that game.

I am a wreck.

It wasn’t very enjoyable, was it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1