Playoff Game Postgame Thread

14 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I thought they reviewed all those key plays within the 2 min mark...have to double check that rule.

Guy stays under the hood for 10 minutes, and makes the wrong call.

Also missed at least 3 DOG penalties.

The way the announcers or the ref on broadcast explained it is the replay crews don’t buzz the refs until a snap is imminent so they don’t give offense extra time. McDermott must have called the time out just as the replay was buzzed because they gave us the time out back

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, sonyab1974 said:

😂😂😂😂😂 I would love to see that video!!!😁😁

It's a nice momento 😛  Also re-watching, my F bomb is sandwiched perfectly between my son sayng "Holy Crap!" and my wife "Oh My God!"

• Haha (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

We’ll always take the win!

But yea, I don’t trust the D or McD as a big game coach. Just have to hope the offense carries us all the way! 

What are you talking about? McD had his best game of his career with situational football. His timeouts were perfect, especially after the refs ran some clock and Rivers threw that pass which almost put them in field goal range. He shouldn’t have had to call that timeout to review the fumble but that was perfect and the dbag refs are saying they reviewed it on their own now to save face.  IDK what you want from a coach but McD really grew in my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, boco357 said:

I'm spent I cant even watch the other game right now

This is exactly where I am.  We just hit the market, and me going through it more than a little bit buzzed, is pretty much going to spend the next several hours drinking, and eating tons of ***** that we never buy (I'm already a large physical specimen, so diet is the way I kind of keep it in check) but somehow ended up in the cart today.

• Like (+1) 2

I think Josh's fumble is getting too much play.

Ultimately, this game was entirely on his shoulders.  He wasn't getting much help from the running game, or D.

That was really his only miscue, the WHOLE game. He was spectacular.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Steptide said:

So what determines if the bills play at home again next week? 

The Bills are the second seed.  They play at home no matter what.  Pittsburg wins then they come here.  Browns win then the winner of Ravens/Titans comes here.

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

I mean I wasn’t expecting Rivers to be that effective on 3rd. Bills struggled in their coverage up the gut but Rivers also had about 3-4 desperation throws that were completed 

Rivers locked onto routes over the middle and really, a good chunk of the second half Hilton was one on one with Norman. They Colts stopped themselves from going to him. 

The first Bills playoff game I watched was in 1988. This was the worst nail biting of any game. 60 minutes of terrible uncertainty. But, we're a team of destiny now. I firmly believe that. The fans might be mostly dead of heart attacks and aneurysms but a few will see the Bills holding the Lombardi trophy

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Absolutely great call on McKenzie.

He didnt touch he ball today that I remember.

And where was John Brown as well? He disappeared today. 

I can only remember one play for McKenzie. He was a decoy for a HB running play.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Success said:

If you're a Bills fan and you are anything from euphoric, you're thinking too much.

25 years.  Soak it in.  All that matters: we won this game.

correction: drinking too much matey haha naaaw Im kidding but that was a barnburner waaaay too close

• Like (+1) 1

I was way wrong on this game. I should have known better that this is playoffs. I honestly thought with the way our d has played lately we would light Phillips up. He played a great game in my mind. The Colts are a solid team and they have a beast at running back. I knew we would score the points to do it.

But maybe in a way can  this game pushes us forward? We see the holes, the flaws, not our best effort. Can Mcd find what he needs out of this game to get  a little more and a lot better out of everyone next week?

• Like (+1) 1