Playoff Game Postgame Thread

Oh and both Brown and Beasley are clearly not at full speed.  

something to watch for next weekend as them getting speed back makes this passing attack pretty close to unstoppable 

Just now, Steptide said:

So what determines if the bills play at home again next week? 

They’re playing at home no matter what

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, finn said:

Yeah, but his big mistakes are the flip side of his most incredible plays. If he took the advice of not taking risks, he wouldn't be nearly as successful as he is. We have to take the occasional 33 yards sack-fumble with all the long TD throws downfield. They're all of a piece. 

Exactly.  The first touchdown was just insane.  People forget that and only think of the sack and fumble. That was recovered. 

Edited by Dan

I do believe that the game plan they had, especially on defense backfired. I’d guess that Reich showed some things we didn’t expect with Rivers throwing so much, and the Bills were in stop-the-run defense. On offense, we expected that our medium crossers would be covered so we didn’t run them much while they thought we could beat them by running Josh, and they had that covered.

Don't have a Twitter account or know how to embed tweets here, but Chris Harris Jr just tweeted 'people who passed on Josh Allen looking real crazy right now lol.' 

Doesn't really matter what he thinks, but that's the same guy that said he couldn't wait to play Allen last year and thought he was terrible. We've all seen the growth and hard work from Allen, but cool that opposing players are noticing that and giving him the respect he has earned. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Have to hand it to the Colts. They came out and played an excellent game. They did almost everything they needed to win. They just failed to execute a couple of times. They seem extremely well coached and prepared. Kudos to Frank Reich. They gave the Bills almost too much to handle.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, clayboy54 said:

I do believe that the game plan they had, especially on defense backfired. I’d guess that Reich showed some things we didn’t expect with Rivers throwing so much, and the Bills were in stop-the-run defense. On offense, we expected that our medium crossers would be covered so we didn’t run them much while they thought we could beat them by running Josh, and they had that covered.

Rivers actually had a pretty good game he made some plays that you kind of had to throw your hands up and say what are we supposed to do there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Plus there's going to be the Josh contract overriding the cap, so I am guessing they may take a cb later in the draft. McDermott doesn't need a physical specimen. 

if they could get Sherman at a low price that would be ideal