Playoff Game Postgame Thread

42 minutes ago, BB2004 said:

Anyone else need a drink?

Survive and advance.  

I’m already drunk.  I took a drink after every play for luck.  With my sister.   Needless to say we can’t keep this up is they go to overtime 

Just now, appoo said:

Bills need a 2nd corner. Unlikely they’ll get torched that badly by the TE again but Pittman did a number on them and I think a 2nd corner helps there. Think that’s the obvious and easy call unless an EDGE slips that you had high on the board.

colts oline really handled the bills dline, though that’s likely the best oline in these playoffs

You have wallace and gaines. Knox as a high end #2 is good for me. If a pass rusher is there, ok, but I'm good with a te. Another go to third down guy is a plus. 

Lots of credit due, and blame to go around....but all I gotta day is...

Gabe Davis! Yeah Josh played real well, Diggs had a game.  But if not for some great clutch catches this might be a different ending.  Everyone calling for Stills over Davis, wassup?

Then Bass, man what a clutch kick.  Rookie came through, shining bright!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Tcali said:

Josh.....cannot continue making globally huge spaceout mistakes in critical times in the playoffs..That will be a thing to work on next year.

Yeah, but his big mistakes are the flip side of his most incredible plays. If he took the advice of not taking risks, he wouldn't be nearly as successful as he is. We have to take the occasional 33 yards sack-fumble with all the long TD throws downfield. They're all of a piece. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

Bills need a 2nd corner. Unlikely they’ll get torched that badly by the TE again but Pittman did a number on them and I think a 2nd corner helps there. Think that’s the obvious and easy call unless an EDGE slips that you had high on the board.

colts oline really handled the bills dline, though that’s likely the best oline in these playoffs

Edmunds should be covering those big TEs as that is supposed to be his strength matching size and speed.

The not-so-good Edmunds played today.

Hearing the announcers say this Reffing  crew has the least holding calls makes sense that the colts were gonna hold all day! We faced a great o line a good defense and they play the perfect game plan. Also throw in crappy field position and ol Dubal running QB sneaks after we are torching the DBs. I for one think this bodes well for us. We got  knocked around and still won. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Gabe Davis! Yeah Josh played real well, Diggs had a game.  But if not for some great clutch catches this might be a different ending.  Everyone calling for Stills over Davis, wassup?

Rookies came up big today. Gotta love to see that. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

You have wallace and gaines. Knox as a high end #2 is good for me. If a pass rusher is there, ok, but I'm good with a te. Another go to third down guy is a plus. 

I honestly forgot Gaines existed but Wallace ain’t it 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Great post.  I was SO stoked for Bass.  And you could tell that was a huge moment for him.

And the way Davis toed those sidelines.

I just love this team.  It feels like so many guys stepped up.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, appoo said:

The guy was running a spread vertical offense up 3 with 3 minutes left. Because that was the only way for the Bills to win.  

that’s why you don’t put much blame on him for the fumble. 

Williams got smoked on a few of those pressures and Dawkins gave up a lot of push.

Josh had nowhere to bail to.

At least Williams jumped on the ball after.

39 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

So the Bills were lucky they missed a FG. Also they better figure out how to create pressure. It may not matter for the rest of the AFC Playoffs but if they make it to the Superbowl the Saints and Packers will have a field day

yada, yada, yada

Just win baby!