Playoff Game Postgame Thread

I was 28 the last time the Bills won a playoff game. Today I’m 53. Almost half my life passed by in between playoff wins. Kinda sad and I know there are many many others like me out there. Let’s hope it’s a significantly shorter wait until our next playoff win. How about in 7-8 days this time let’s say??

• Like (+1) 10

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

So I had the TV set up out on the porch, before the game it starts flaking out a little, so I set up a laptop w/ stream Just In Case Something Goes Wrong during the game.  Of course - on cue the TV blanks out in the final 2 mins.  We're all then watching the end on a laptop - I'm pacing around and my daughter takes a video of the last play.  My son's face like 2 ft from the laptop with a Yes! and a fist pump as the game ends - then I come into frame and let loose an F bomb - F#%#%#$!!!  Just relief/anger that it had even come to that and at least it was F'in over.

Feeling happy now - though still mostly relief

😂😂😂😂😂 I would love to see that video!!!😁😁

28 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Our offense had a different feel to it today and it felt like Daboll got away from what has worked all year.

Too many QB draws. Where was McKenzie and all the usual pre-snap motion?

I hope we just go back to what we’ve been doing. I’m fully prepared to live and die with Josh’s arm. 

Josh threw 35 times today. Colts D was terrific. I agree there were one or two too many designed runs but Bills needed that to slow down their pass rush. Autry is a handful. Josh's designed run up the middle to the five yard line was what set up our second TD. 

Edited by VW82

26 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Our play calling was bad at times in this game, the heavy sets early, that terrible designed run by Allen on 3rd down.

And what happened to going long on third and short? At least twice they ran it and got stuffed. That's not Bills football. Daboll seemed to take the day off, at least on those calls. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Allen would have gotten most the blame had the Bills lost (by the media) and then be called a choker in the playoffs.  
So getting that first playoff win was huge. 

Why would Allen have gotten the blame? He won the fricken game for us. The ONLY blame in the loss would have gone to our defense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

You can't go too far in the playoffs without pressuring the QB. Eventually you run out of teams like the Colts who have no real receivers. 

Disagree.  Pittman ann Yeldon are both solid.  They have 3 good TEs as well and a good back that can catch (Hines).

4 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

Game balls to the front four because they had to push and shove without any help from other players. In my opinion  really bad scheme

Bills dont have the type of players to do a 4 man rush

2 minutes ago, BillsCuse said:

I was so nervous, I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest.....but yeah yeah yeah yeah f$ck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😂🤣 ... my watch said my heart rate was 133 bpm at the hail mary. I was literally sitting there not moving a muscle and my heart that normally sits around 70 bpm was erupting. 

2 minutes ago, Success said:

If you're a Bills fan and you are anything from euphoric, you're thinking too much.

25 years.  Soak it in.  All that matters: we won this game.

I mean I don't think I expected it to be easy. 

I expected Rivers to not be that good.  

Just now, Billznut said:

I was 28 the last time the Bills won a playoff game. Today I’m 53. Almost half my life passed by in between playoff wins. Kinda sad and I know there are many many others like me out there. Let’s hope it’s a significantly shorter wait until our next playoff win. How about in 7-8 days this time let’s say??

Right there with ya brother. I'm 49

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Daboll was terrible for most of the game.  I don't get it.  They played a completely different offensive plan than what got them here.  I hope he learned that and doesnt do that again next week.

He wants to stay in buffalo so hes trying to look bad 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, K-9 said:

Why would Allen have gotten the blame? He won the fricken game for us. The ONLY blame in the loss would have gone to our defense. 

Yeah for those who watched the game but next year the media would simply say Josh Allen is 0-2 in the playoffs and can't win in the playoffs.  Doesn't matter why.