Playoff Game Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

They lost 3 sure points on the 4th and goal go for it.  Then they lost 1 sure point by going for the 2 pt conversion instead of a PAT.   That's 4 sure points. If everything else had played out the same they would have won by 1.  I think Reich is going to take a ton of heat for those two poor decisions.  We were lucky he made those calls.

You really can't play that game that completely changes the bills playcalling if you're just gonna give the other team points .  Maybe if the game is tied the bills march down the field and put the game away 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

So I had the TV set up out on the porch, before the game it starts flaking out a little, so I set up a laptop w/ stream Just In Case Something Goes Wrong during the game.  Of course - on cue the TV blanks out in the final 2 mins.  We're all then watching the end on a laptop - I'm pacing around and my daughter takes a video of the last play.  My son's face like 2 ft from the laptop with a Yes! and a fist pump as the game ends - then I come into frame and let loose an F bomb - F#%#%#$!!!  Just relief/anger that it had even come to that and at least it was F'in over.

Feeling happy now - though still mostly relief

• Like (+1) 1

My wife has started watching football with me this year and had 3 comments.

1. They don't tackle very well do they ?

2. They look bored ...(talking about the defense late in the 3rd)

3. That train horn is giving me a headache.

I don't have to get up for beer or snacks, that's why

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

I think bills play better and the playcalling will be better, today was so much pressure just to finally win a playoff game. That monkey is gone, now its go out and have some fun. Play like we did the dolphins, no pressure just have fun. When the bills are flying around having fun they are unbeatable 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Two things.

1) Never been so drunk early

2) Refs tried to screw the Bills every step

That was a easy fumble I can’t help the refs have to make the right call to end the game. That’s what it felt like to me the refs didn’t want to end the game on a call

Just now, Success said:

If you're a Bills fan and you are anything from euphoric, you're thinking too much.

25 years.  Soak it in.  All that matters: we won this game.

haha I’m getting happier but that was super stressful. Mostly my feeling was “god I hate the playoffs”

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I forgot in all our blowouts how difficult it is to watch a game that’s close; but I will say the Colts brought their A game today and still lost to our B level effort. Other teams need to be even more afraid of us now, imho. With the monkey off our back, I think we roll next week (provided Dabs stops with the throwback playcalling from Josh’s rookie year) 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

My wife has started watching football with me this year and had 3 comments.

1. They don't tackle very well do they ?

2. They look bored ...(talking about the defense late in the 3rd)

3. That train horn is giving me a headache.

I don't have to get up for beer or snacks, that's why

HAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

I am amazed at the amount of angry and negative posts. WE WON!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  The Colts gave their absolute best in every facet of the game and we still managed to pull it out.  

Fumble aside Allen played a GREAT GAME!  26/35 for 324 yards and 2TD through the air and 54 yard and a TD on the ground! MVP of this game by a long shot.

Diggs over 100 yards!

Gabriel "Toe Drag" Davis!

Beasely played and contributed!

Defense stymied Indy in the endzone multiple times!

No Mary This time.  SWATTED DOWN!

I am pumped!

Yep. Beasley won’t practice til Thursday