Playoff Game Postgame Thread

I am amazed at the amount of angry and negative posts. WE WON!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  The Colts gave their absolute best in every facet of the game and we still managed to pull it out.  

Fumble aside Allen played a GREAT GAME!  26/35 for 324 yards and 2TD through the air and 54 yard and a TD on the ground! MVP of this game by a long shot.

Diggs over 100 yards!

Gabriel "Toe Drag" Davis!

Beasely played and contributed!

Defense stymied Indy in the endzone multiple times!

No Mary This time.  SWATTED DOWN!

I am pumped!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Frank Reich is a great coach and gets his team ready to play.  It was just the fist fight I expected and I really thought the Colts were going to pull it out after the non-fumble call.

Their team is very solid and they'll win that division next year.

Gut-wrenching game... but our guys did it!!  I was 25 the last time we won a playoff game... this will feel better when my nerves settle down.

Edited by Sandhill Mike
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, dakrider said:

NOT.  The Titans, Steelers and Browns all have better running games than Indy.  Bills are going to have to simply go for it and not play conservative and make these games shootouts because they don't have the defense and running game to win otherwise imo. 

Steelers have no running game wtf have you been watching 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Bad news fellas....As Rivers was throwing the hail mary, my heart gave out, and I collapsed on my living room floor.  The EMT's were on the scene in minutes.  Unfortunately, in spite of their heroic efforts, it was too late.  I was pronounced dead at 4:12pm ET.

The good news is they have digital cable and WiFi up here, so next week I'll literally cheering with y'all...IN SPIRIT!!!  

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!  BRING ON WHOEVER!!!  🥳🥳👍

freakin awrsome..Im drinking a shot to your demise.errrrrrrrrrrr fandom :-))))))))) read this to hubby and w both LOL

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

This reminds of the first NE win this season.  It was a mental hump we had to get over and we did - just barely.

What we saw today with Allen was off the charts amazing.  He accounted for over 90% of our total yards and all three TD's.  From a long term perspective any doubt that this guy isn't among the best QB's in the NFL was answered today.  In fact IMO today showed he is best QB in the NFL.

I agree with you, bro! They just needed to get their first playoff win. And they did!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

The Colts players played their hearts out and executed at a high level.  Their schemes were great

Reich's terrible game management cost them the game.  I was puzzled running out the 3rd quarter down by a touchdown.  Not getting that field goal was egregious.  Going for 2, although they got it later was a terrible decision.  Burning 1 timeout, then another on an awful challenge... oof.  That last drive was some terrible clock management as well

They lost 3 sure points on the 4th and goal go for it.  Then they lost 1 sure point by going for the 2 pt conversion instead of a PAT.   That's 4 sure points. If everything else had played out the same they would have won by 1.  I think Reich is going to take a ton of heat for those two poor decisions.  We were lucky he made those calls.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tcali said:

playing marshmallow soft in those 2 consecutive drives was just unacceptable...But i agree they have the ability to do better.

Game balls to the front four because they had to push and shove without any help from other players. In my opinion  really bad scheme

• Like (+1) 1

This team that has been rolling teams getting here needed this reality check.

Took advantage of the Bills exactly the way I thought they could against our D.

Except for the offense, not sure what they were doing to stifle our O.

Don't think Daboll called the best game, but clear that Allen had the "yips" early.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1