Playoff Game Postgame Thread

Bad news fellas....As Rivers was throwing the hail mary, my heart gave out, and I collapsed on my living room floor.  The EMT's were on the scene in minutes.  Unfortunately, in spite of their heroic efforts, it was too late.  I was pronounced dead at 4:12pm ET.

The good news is they have digital cable and WiFi up here, so next week I'll literally cheering with y'all...IN SPIRIT!!!  

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!  BRING ON WHOEVER!!!  🥳🥳👍

• Haha (+1) 14

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

does this win really feel like a win?  im struggling to enjoy it after watching all those completions to the Indy TEs.     sorry dont wanna be a downer but it really upset me.

So, NE should give back all those close victories in the playoffs where they got outplayed too, huh?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Indy is a better team than whoever we will play next week.

I dont know about a team as a whole but I dont see a QB playing as well as rivers did today. He earned my respect, he put balls in windows on 3rd down that couldn't be defended. Very tom Brady esque with the frustrating thread the needle on 3rd down. 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

They are really good 

A team and a coach that has had more success than the Bills to boot (had already won a wild card game in 2018). I'm sure the expectation the Bills would thrash them proved to be motivation.

5 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

does this win really feel like a win?  im struggling to enjoy it after watching all those completions to the Indy TEs.     sorry dont wanna be a downer but it really upset me.

Yes. It's the playoffs. Everyone is going to bring their best and I truly believe that Indy played their best game of the year and still fell short.

Remember, Indy was one doink field goal from potentially winning that Divison too. They aren't a "lucky" dolphins team, etc. That's a good team, the best we've played in a few weeks and in my opinion arguably just as good if not better than the Steelers. 

Just like Josh said. Enjoy it. But there's a lot to work on. Humble and hungry! 

Edited by Vertig0
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I dont know about a team as a whole but I dont see a QB playing as well as rivers did today. He earned my respect, he put balls in windows on 3rd down that couldn't be defended. Very tom Brady esque with the frustrating thread the needle on 3rd down. 

He played well, but I don’t understand the two passes out of bounds before the Hail Mary.  Gotta try to make a play there...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

They beat GB who's team is similar to ours

Yes they really were the nightmare matchup scenario but none of us wanted to believe it...Baltimore doesn't give jackson the freedom to do half of what rivers does at the line of scrimmage and baker is pretty much a one read passer that can get baited into all sorts of mistakes. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1